Whats your new years resolution this year?

Help her with number 1 while you are teaching her number 5.

I would love to help you with #5 and #6; I can teach you to curse in French, Spanish, and Cantonese... Originally Posted by runswithscissors
BTW AG - my resolution is to make no resolutions.
Trying to multi-quote for the first time ever...and still don't have the hang of it.

Runswithscissors: I'd love to have some help with number 5...but number 6 is to refrain from cursing not add new languages to my cursing arsenal.

Oh and I'd love help with number 1 as well (of course!)
"new ATF**"
More accurately described as "Flavor of the Month"?

I am still giving some though to what I want to do differently in 2012 considering how the last half of 2011 panned out and ended on such a totally unexpected note.

Originally Posted by Whispers
hmmm, puzzling comment. Since you are quoting me, I assume you are referring to my comment about my new ATF? I don't think I have ever been much for "flavor of the month" and in fact try to stay away from them until the dust clears. But then, some have become flavor of the month suddenly after I was already hooked, but then that is too late isn't it...

But seriously, I am earnestly evaluating. After all, it is my New Year's hobby resolution. You know I have someone in mind... have known her for a while now, actually longer than my last ATF. Don't know if she will have me.

What was so TOTALLY unexpected about your second half of 2011? Are you speaking of your "domestic" life?

@Reya... I was taught by French Canadian Catholic monks growing up. A bit rusty though... maybe we should practice French together.
cckid2006, at least you know you won't let yourself down lol jk Come on you have to have one?
My New Years resolution is off to a good start...after reflecting on last year, I realized I spent 8 of the 12 months travelling; has anyone seen the movie "Up In The Air " with George Clooney? That was me; I spent more time in international airports than in my home...

So, less travel for me this year! And more getting to know the Austin Ladies!

@reya sunshine....its not really cursing when you do it in a different language and nobody knows you're cursing! hahaha...
slowly but surely get out of this nut job world of P4P
hmmm, puzzling comment. Since you are quoting me, I assume you are referring to my comment about my new ATF? Originally Posted by austinkboy
Yup.... You tend to change your mind as to ATF pretty frequently....

Then again... I do the same when I can't get one to answer my calls!

What was so TOTALLY unexpected about your second half of 2011? Are you speaking of your "domestic" life? Originally Posted by austinkboy
"Domestic"? LoL! Yeah I've kind of been "domesticated"....
Yup.... You tend to change your mind as to ATF pretty frequently... Originally Posted by Whispers
Not true! As long as I have known you, I have had exactly one ATF, who until maybe three weeks ago was my ATF emeritus. I do on occasion change who happens to be my current favorite... But ALL TIME favorite??? I have a new ATF candidate...well not new.
I'm 6'1 - 175 - exercise 3 times a week - have a paying job - spent Monday with three ladies half my age partying at Palazio's..... Hmmm - no I'm good.

cckid2006, at least you know you won't let yourself down lol jk Come on you have to have one? Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
Great, wanna give me your frequent flier miles so you aren't tempted to use them? I love to travel!

My New Years resolution is off to a good start...after reflecting on last year, I realized I spent 8 of the 12 months travelling; has anyone seen the movie "Up In The Air " with George Clooney? That was me; I spent more time in international airports than in my home...

So, less travel for me this year! And more getting to know the Austin Ladies!

@reya sunshine....its not really cursing when you do it in a different language and nobody knows you're cursing! hahaha... Originally Posted by runswithscissors
I would love to have
More toys
More duos
and do a bit more traveling to new places
To be truly happy and to stop worrying and doing for others that just turn out to be users who don't want to help themselves.

To stop putting myself last.
To stop putting myself last. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

That is a personality trait a number of folks have and it is very hard to break away from....
Visit Austin more often

-Happy Holidays! Originally Posted by safire_sweet

Safire, PLEASE keep that resolution!

As for me: Drop one pound a week for as long as it takes ...
Safire, PLEASE keep that resolution!

As for me: Drop one pound a week for as long as it takes ... Originally Posted by Ready2Rock
gonna try to get down to my original weight.........6 lbs. 7 oz.