How open-minded are you?

I have never done fisting, but if its his a$$ then I would probably try it. I'm not into anal. I found lately that I wake up horney and love a hard cock in my mouth. I think I'm gonna be a MILF, if I don't qualify already lol. I love cum on my toungue, it turns me the freak on. An a hard nasty fuck is always wanted. I try to be safe cause I have alot to live for, so if the guy looks right I'm pretty openminded. If he mentions BBFS then I'm out all together cause he probably already has something and that might be reason he don't care. I respect other ladies that aren't GFE also, cause before the last month or so that I joined I never saw a client without the complete session completely covered. They didn't like me much then lmao. Now I found out how much freaky fun I was missing
Ive always wondered if you offer strap-on does that gross out the other men who do not partake in it?? and does it make them shy away from a normal session? Originally Posted by KinkyMaddy

Nope! Just makes me wanna put something up your butt
+1 Negative on the fisting. Not knocking it, but it's just not going to happen on me. Other than that, I'm pretty open minded to safe activities.
Nothing in the scat, snowball, or blood fetishes for me.

Strap-ons aren't my thing but I am not averse to seeing a lady who has it on her menu. It indicates to me that she can be either submissive or dominant sexually.
Oh really mojo? Diomidis thanks for the info
I see TS providers. That's pretty open minded. No scat, pissing, pain, pretty much anything too extreme. I'd bottom if I could, but the limits are prostate massage at most.

I've never been tied up before.....so that intrigues me. But not a dom/sub type, a sensual one.
Most people on here are very freaky. It has me wondering, what are the things you are not willing to do sexually? I will go first and say I will not partake in fisting activities. Lol, I hope I wrote everything properly. I don't want to get busted by the grammar police. Originally Posted by anita

I agree. I am pretty freaky at times. I will even try things that I never have. The fisting, I can not do. Some of us just will not open up LIKE THAT. And as much as I really want to try anal, I cant do that either. But the rest, is allll good.
, or a tounge in my ear...[/quote]

Lol I dont mind the tounge in my ear but girl I actually had a fetish session where a guy wanted to just stick his peter in my ear. I mean only the tip was there but, hey, it worked for him...lol
  • anita
  • 03-13-2012, 07:24 PM
No scat and blood fetishes for me either. Major pain makes things less enjoyable. But a little pain is good (spanking, semi-rough sex etc). No pain is better.
  • anita
  • 03-13-2012, 07:30 PM
I agree. I am pretty freaky at times. I will even try things that I never have. The fisting, I can not do. Some of us just will not open up LIKE THAT. And as much as I really want to try anal, I cant do that either. But the rest, is allll good. Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
Greek actually feels really good when the guy gently and progressively slides in. Once it is in there, he can start off slowly to stretch it then it is pure pleasure ;-). I am not trying to convince you lol, I am just giving you my opinion.
  • Trey
  • 03-13-2012, 08:11 PM
I just imagine shit everywhere.
  • anita
  • 03-13-2012, 08:29 PM
I just imagine shit everywhere. Originally Posted by trey
Lmao ! No, there is a way to have clean anal action. Most ladies know how to get prepared for it.
  • Trey
  • 03-13-2012, 08:56 PM
I mean what do you do take a shit? I want to try sometimes but the thought of shit on my Dick gets me.
  • Omari
  • 03-13-2012, 08:59 PM
But one in each hole may be fun. Originally Posted by anita
I thinck I could help you with that
  • anita
  • 03-13-2012, 09:05 PM
I mean what do you do take a shit? I want to try sometimes but the thought of shit on my Dick gets me. Originally Posted by trey
Lmao ! Yes, that is the easiest way to get ready. But you have to be gentle and progressively pull out when you are done. Otherwise you will see sh*t regardless of the lady being prepared.