Cash In: Ladies why not raise your rates now ahead of the Superbowl

reminds me of Sista Chapelle's love contract skit...
Haha... Ain't no star gonna hire you and go to your incall knowing he has cameras on him. That's not how things work when you're creeping. Come on now you know better than that. And even going to their hotel room you'd be safe because most of them check in using aliases or security guard names. Trust me they don't want you outting them as they have much more to lose and will pay you big bucks for your silence. Same applies to sluts like Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton

I can tell you've never played at that level yet. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sista Chappelle's a playa.

reminds me of Sista Chapelle's love contract skit... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Lincks, dammit, lincks!
ok ladies so if I PM'd you that I wanted to see you on Thur, Chris Brown on Sat, and Trey Songs on Sun you'd turn us down

man I'm guessing we'd be shit outta luck (SOL). or maybe it would just be me that's SOL... LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LMAO, you are SOL because your broke ass never PM'd anybody.
Oh I know, all the ladies want you to write a review of them because your 1.5 reviews are so influential.
LMAO, you are SOL because your broke ass never PM'd anybody.
Oh I know, all the ladies want you to write a review of them because your 1.5 reviews are so influential. Originally Posted by canuckeight

^ You have an opinion. You have something to say. Never let anyone tell you otherwise ok sweetie. I'm proud of you for standing up for what you believe in and challenging me.
$$$Cha-ching$$$ :lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Seven months on Icky and Cistern's handing out hooker advice as if he's their Dutch uncle financial advisor....smh. How the f*ck did these ladies ever survive before you came along? Houston's king Beta-male strikes again.
Maybe I shouldn't have given out advice.

Hey SC:

;-)
^^ somehow I have doubts .. attagirl.
You still upset because I know you're a female

Lol...and I suspect I know which one you are too. ;-)
Wanna put your money where your mouth is?
Wanna put your money where your mouth is? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Sure what's the plan ?
I dunno. What thinkest thou?
Ha! Go sit down in a corner you're not quite ready for prime time I see :-)

Don't issue a challenge and then ask me for execution help.
he was the man 100 grand! I get some of my inspiration from Prince. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Bisexuality?
1000. USD bet big boy?
Ha! Go sit down in a corner you're not quite ready for prime time I see :-)

Don't issue a challenge and then ask me for execution help. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I might feel bad because it will be like taking candy from a baby. Lets roll big dog. As long as it doesnt get me banned, I will gladly put my money where my fingers roll..so to speak.