Questions Im asked ALOT! lol

Naomi... I DO know! Just send OOB a pm, he is much more open minded than I am Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I know you know hush. Stop being so uptight. BIG kiss!
Hurry up and get here so I can loosen up a bit
Hurry up and get here so I can loosen up a bit Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA, I don't think your less openminded than I. Or inferior either. My tastes are merely more...esoteric, that's all. No one pressured me in the paths I chose to take. And I would not do the same to anyone else. As a matter of fact I have a relative who is a homosexual and for quite some time he would always pressure me into his lifestyle as if its the correct way or the way to live. Used to bug the hell out of me.
I did learn an interesting thing today. And I have a question for the OP. Miss Monroe, are you transgendered or a transexual?
Oh I didn't get the impression that you thought I was. I must be something cause I pretty much know I won't be venturing over to the more esoteric side of life LOL!! Whether it be because of fear or whatever, I don't know and I don't wanna know

Make no mistake though... Sunshyne you are hot!!
I did learn an interesting thing today. And I have a question for the OP. Miss Monroe, are you transgendered or a transexual? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Wow... Now y'all educate me, what is the difference?
Let me see if I can remember how it was told to me correctly. A transgendered individual is someone who believes they are trapped in the body of someone they feel they are the opposite gender of. IE a man feels he is a woman and a woman vice versa. So they seek gender reassignment surgery. A transexual is an individual who is comfortable gender and merely likes the look(for example breasts, curves, soft skin and lack of body hair but retains the genitalia they are born with)of the opposite sex. Not to be confused with a transvestite who merely has a fetish of wearing the opposite gender's clothes. Please if I misstated any of this don't hold it against me.
CBJ? Check.
CBJ.........one bridge too far........I'm just saying.
UMmm .........................hmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm .. how late is it?
Has NAN seen/hit this yet?
don't ever see myself putting aside my "one dick in the room" policy. I especially don't see myself doing this if the other dick in the room is substantially bigger than mine.
Has NAN seen/hit this yet? Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
don't ever see myself putting aside my "one dick in the room" policy. I especially don't see myself doing this if the other dick in the room is substantially bigger than mine. Originally Posted by GymRat
he nailed it. G/Bf is hung.
She's HOT and she can sqweez out my seed anytime.