Obama Takes Money From Wall Street Crook Corzine...

Well, we'll see soon enough. Why would you think that a CEO would be in on such a details level type issue? If he had know, he would have blown the whistle. He's worth 100's of millions. He's not a Bernie Madoff type who didn't have real money when he started stealing. He's ex-Goldman Sachs, not some rogue operator at a hedge fund. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
They say Corzine may not be so rich anymore. He lost half his money in a recent divorce and spent part of his fortune financing two elections. He may have got caught betting on an EU recovery with someone else's money.

He's had a shady history of questionable investments in the past. My guess is he's a crook.
Federal regulators think the MF Global ripped off as much as $1.2 billion of investor money (twice the previous estimated amount). And crook Corzine is on the lamb......... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It's "On the lam" unless he is fucking sheep. And if he were, it would likely be you (ewe).
  • Doove
  • 11-23-2011, 06:33 AM
And crook Corzine is on the lamb......... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It's "On the lam" unless he is fucking sheep. And if he were, it would likely be you (ewe). Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Freudian slip, i suspect.
He's had a shady history of questionable investments in the past. My guess is he's a crook. Originally Posted by joe bloe
The WF trustee is beginning to think the same thing. Of course, you could just argue over a 'b'.
Gotta give you this one, Arshole. Good post.
Well, we'll see soon enough. Why would you think that a CEO would be in on such a details level type issue? If he had know, he would have blown the whistle. He's worth 100's of millions. He's not a Bernie Madoff type who didn't have real money when he started stealing. He's ex-Goldman Sachs, not some rogue operator at a hedge fund. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
remember Enron?????

this thing is similar, only the details differ.
I'm sure TTH also doesn't blame Reagan for Iran-Contra, or Nixon for Watergate. I mean, how were they to know?
http://www.breitbart.tv/flashback-bi...onomic-advice/ Originally Posted by Marshall
Listen to it again. The administration was beginning to be put together. They were talking about the transition team (late Nov. 2008 or early Dec. 2008) meeting with economists who raised the possibility of needing to call a bank holiday the day after they were sworn in. They did what they should have done. They got an outside opinion.

From an expert. Which he is, crooked (not proven) or not.

It's not like they gave an Oliver North free run of the Whitehouse as well as presidential access or got energy policy advice from Ken Lay.
Gotta give you this one, Arshole. Good post. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You are part wrong. You are part right.
You should have kept it. He is an asshole.

Typical marshall post.

PS I can see why you are bummed out about America's future. We already have people pronounced guilty by people without the slightest understanding of financial laws and regulations and what constitutes breaking them.

When you consider that not one big business CEO on Wall Street was convicted (or even indicted) for melting down our markets, why do you think Corzine is guilty?
So guilty, that even talking to him years before he did what you assume he is guilty of, shows some lapse of judgment?

I guess the Constitution only applies to conservatives. Because they say so.
Good thing we’re in the US that still has the rule of law and due process.
remember Enron?????

this thing is similar, only the details differ. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Similar?
Lay was helping with the formation and implementation of national energy policies while engaged in the criminal manipulation of the western power grid and the rape of the Enron Corporation and it's employees.

I can only accept similar if the huge difference of degree and the fact of the ongoing criminal enterprise are added in.
I'm sure TTH also doesn't blame Reagan for Iran-Contra, or Nixon for Watergate. I mean, how were they to know? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nixon may not have been in on the break in operation but he knew about the cover up.