you might be a redneck............

If you go to family reunions to meet women.

If you think a Volvo is part of the female anatomy.

If you've ever given livestock as a wedding gift.

If your patio furniture used to be your living room furniture. Originally Posted by Oralist
If loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk, you might be a redneck
If you have a house that is mobile & 5 cars that are not.

If you've ever been accused of lying thru your tooth.

If you go to school with your kid because your in the same grade.
If you have a dining room table that was a cable reel.
If you keep your trashcans in the front yard.
If you have more animals in your house than people.
If you walk around showing off your butt crack.
If you have your hat on backwards or sideways.
If you have a car or truck in the front yard up on blocks with no tires.
If you introduce your wife and sister and there is only one woman there.
If you can eat corn on the cob through a picket fence.
If you go fishing with your bare hands.
If you
if you are aware, and make it your business to point out to others, that in Texas, it is considered poor etiquette to clean earwax out of your ears using another person's truck key.
Your idea of a big time is a 6-pack and a bug zapper...
You might be a redneck if none of these jokes are making sense to you!
Funny ass s**t here lmao
Sure Honey Boo Boo...

You ARE a Reneck if ...

You get a body upgrade South of the Border and ...

You recover and cum back to ECCIELAND with two handles and ...

You promote the South of the Border clinic using your Provider handle hoping for referal fees and ...

You promote the South of the Border clinic as the Pretend-To-Be Subject Matter Expert ...

And you are required to take an extended vacation from ECCIELAND for it ...

THAT would make you a Redneck in ECCIELAND I think ... Originally Posted by BDD
You might be a redneck if you pay providers to call cps on other providers.. LOL Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Especially these...
^^^^^ LMAO ^^^^^^
Redneck Jam

Scuzz Twittly - Keep Yer Hands Off My PBR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56duVYLsd4Q
You might be a redneck if your name starts with the initials BW and you want to be black so bad, even your nose is brown from the shit from sticking it up a really ugly black ass. Lord is that shit or fart dust from LD's ass? BW, and LD yall are a hoot! BW brown noses (literally) to keep you on her good side no matter how much that ass stinks, and LD is known for shitting in someones mouth (REMEMBER)? So back to the redneck jokes, I love me some redneck jokes!!

BTW, wonder what BW's pimp thinks of her with her nose up anothers ass. She could be in big trouble when he finds out! Them pimps don't play!!!

Ooh ooh, I have one. You might be a redneck if you are a "Whore", and nobody wants to see your ass that you NEED a real job to make ends meet.
Always a class act.
Always a class act. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

I treat others as I would like to be treated, and those who come at me wrong, well? I think I have the right to defend myself. I'm not 2 face, if you are civil to me, I'll be civil to you!
I treat others as I would like to be treated, and those who come at me wrong, well? I think I have the right to defend myself. I'm not 2 face, if you are civil to me, I'll be civil to you! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Even though this thread had been blessedly dormant for eleven days, classyamy felt compelled to squat down and deposit this:

You might be a redneck if your name starts with the initials BW and you want to be black so bad, even your nose is brown from the shit from sticking it up a really ugly black ass. Lord is that shit or fart dust from LD's ass? BW, and LD yall are a hoot! BW brown noses (literally) to keep you on her good side no matter how much that ass stinks, and LD is known for shitting in someones mouth (REMEMBER)? So back to the redneck jokes, I love me some redneck jokes!!

BTW, wonder what BW's pimp thinks of her with her nose up anothers ass. She could be in big trouble when he finds out! Them pimps don't play!!!

Ooh ooh, I have one. You might be a redneck if you are a "Whore", and nobody wants to see your ass that you NEED a real job to make ends meet. Originally Posted by bustyamy
I guess she just can't help it.