Thank you Soulman and tbonetas

If you had only known that they were reeling you in so they could bolt....you need another fucking drinck. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Yes...it's clear to me now

You buying????
Yes...it's clear to me now

You buying???? Originally Posted by DickEmDown
The first one is always on me.
If you had only known that they were reeling you in so they could bolt....you need another fucking drinck. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Tff!!

I, for one, will be toning down my rhetoric. I don't like to see good mods throw in the towel.
The mods can do themselves and the rest of us a favor. We would all have a better time and less drama by just getting rid of the a**holes on this board that do nothing but cause trouble. You know the losers who don't review, judge everyone, thinks their opinion are divine and generally put anyone down who aren't women-haters about the hobby.

I don't think many would shed a tear by just getting rid of Wakeup, Dearhunter, TexasGator, Ratjam Boy, MonkeyPaw and a few others. Anyone brave enough to give a STFU call-out to the ones I've missed, be my guest.

I don't really care whether I get banned or not. There is better information and a lot less drama on TER. Sorry to see you good mods turning in your super powers. You would have been better serve kicking some ass instead of letting these losers kiss your ass IMHO.
Thanks, guys. It's a crappy job, and lately a small group of chihuahuas have been making it even worse.

I appreciate your effort, but don't blame you for saying enough is enough.
The mods can do themselves and the rest of us a favor. We would all have a better time and less drama by just getting rid of the a**holes on this board that do nothing but cause trouble. You know the losers who don't review, judge everyone, thinks their opinion are divine and generally put anyone down who aren't women-haters about the hobby.

I don't think many would shed a tear by just getting rid of Wakeup, Dearhunter, TexasGator, Ratjam Boy, MonkeyPaw and a few others. Anyone brave enough to give a STFU call-out to the ones I've missed, be my guest.

I don't really care whether I get banned or not. There is better information and a lot less drama on TER. Sorry to see you good mods turning in your super powers. You would have been better serve kicking some ass instead of letting these losers kiss your ass IMHO. Originally Posted by notnewtome
Damnit! How do I get on all these lists??
Damnit! How do I get on all these lists?? Originally Posted by Wakeup
LOL,
You earned it!
The stupid hooktard gave herself away by including RBJ....maybe she can have another conversation with the new mod and get her way....the fucktards know that the rat doesn't post anymore.....fucking checker players.
Damnit! How do I get on all these lists?? Originally Posted by Wakeup
I'm proud to be listed...
whoa... a mod started this thread so taking a cue from TexasGator

Now. Commence

The stupid hooktard gave herself away by including RBJ....maybe she can have another conversation with the new mod and get her way....the fucktards know that the rat doesn't post anymore.....fucking checker players. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yeah, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Especially given the original handle name. AD this one to the list. =)

I don't really care whether I get banned or not. There is better information and a lot less drama on TER. Sorry to see you good mods turning in your super powers. You would have been better serve kicking some ass instead of letting these losers kiss your ass IMHO. Originally Posted by notnewtome

Violation on multi-handle rule #1

Violation on multi-handle rule #2

Violation on multi-handle rule #3

Violation on multi-handle rule #4