Just Wondering

I have seen 4 NO reviews, that's why I kind of stayed away. Not 1 but 4. Hard to believe what's true and not. Originally Posted by PaulWalker
Famous last words before the "I took one for the team".
I read all the reviews and have learned that just because a yes is given does not mean it was a yes review. The total should be 4 no's that were given. 4 more that were straight up no's but the reviewer did not have the guts to put a no. At least a couple more borderline and comments by a couple more who posted a negative experience but didn't review. Overall not a very good or consistent track record.
sounds consistent to me....
I read all the reviews and have learned that just because a yes is given does not mean it was a yes review. The total should be 4 no's that were given. 4 more that were straight up no's but the reviewer did not have the guts to put a no. At least a couple more borderline and comments by a couple more who posted a negative experience but didn't review. Overall not a very good or consistent track record. Originally Posted by alikkalottapuss
Bingo. That's why if you are on here very long you realize it is worth your time to read her latest 10 reviews. Way to many guys on here think the "Recommendation" field is a lawyers yea/no of whether she did the deed. People should think of it as if your best friend just returned from a tour in Iraq/where ever, and would you recommend he he go screw this girl.

It's always hilarious when I see some providers brag about their "yes" reviews and you know they are riddled with ROS that reads as a "no".
  • cr76
  • 10-31-2015, 09:55 AM
Bingo. That's why if you are on here very long you realize it is worth your time to read her latest 10 reviews. Way to many guys on here think the "Recommendation" field is a lawyers yea/no of whether she did the deed. People should think of it as if your best friend just returned from a tour in Iraq/where ever, and would you recommend he he go screw this girl.

It's always hilarious when I see some providers brag about their "yes" reviews and you know they are riddled with ROS that reads as a "no". Originally Posted by citizen44
That's actually interesting.
Maybe they didn't want to post a 'No' recommendation, lest London69 cast suspicion over them, too.
if you do your research beforehand, you will see that IOP is nonexistent, YMMV, and also wincing in pain are mentioned quite often.

I would consider those deal breakers......but hey, some are just wanting someone with a banging body.......but in any case do your research before hand
So I'm just thinking how a girl should react when your seeing a client and he's too pushy constantly bugging for something that's not on the menu and keeps trying and trying and just not listening to anything you try to explain to them then when they don't get what they want they write bad reviews for the BANDWAGONERS... Yes I know a review or two is bad because I didn't handle things well because my mood changes when I'm pushed to the wall by a client Originally Posted by London69
London... You can't please everyone sweety. You can't click with everybody especially when everybody has their own fantasies and want to take it out on you and you can't collaborate with them on it. You have your limitations and you have absolutely every right to state them. Whether you get good reviews or bad reviews you can't win. Keep your chin up, develop a thicker skin and keep in touch with the ones you click well with.... This is all just a journey in your life and you will begin to see what you make of it. Just have fun with this in the meantime...
You list GFE on your Showcase. GFE means LFK, DFK, BBBJTC to most guys. If you don't offer that, drop the GFE and provide a Jemma Martin type Menu. Then there will be no confusion on what you do and do not provide. Just say'in. Originally Posted by Oralist
I still get pushed with my menu so doing it my way doesn't work either.
London69 what you need to accept is that every mother fucker knocks on your door isn't Brad Pitt or George Clooney but yet they want to be treated as such. To some lucky guys it's nothing to drop 250 or 300 on pussy
To other guys that's a weeks pay after tax for a half decent job like Lowes or home Depot. It take us a week to earn yet gone on pussy in an hour. So if you can not accept every guy and treat them equal you may have to get a real job. You inconsistent reviews are why I haven't seen you. I don't know which girl I'm gonna get. I would love to see Jemma Martin and hope the freak that I know she can be answers the door that day
300 is a good lunch
saw her a couple of days ago in her very nice incall location and had a great time! she's a real sweetheart and she does enjoy herself as well!
saw her a couple of days ago in her very nice incall location and had a great time! she's a real sweetheart and she does enjoy herself as well! Originally Posted by honest_abe
honest abe is a fraud. don't know why he bumps a 4 month old thread.

but he posts same "saw her a couple of days ago " in a number of other forums

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057949451

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057938685

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057925738
saw her a couple of days ago in her very nice incall location and had a great time! she's a real sweetheart and she does enjoy herself as well! Originally Posted by honest_abe
um yeah, sounds like a mandel.....a hooktard with a guys handle ....but hey good luck with all that.....none of your posts will mean anything to normal members here , but knock yourself out!!
i can't reply on current threads, unless someone else already has.. maybe because i don't have "premium access"? anyway, the girls i post about know i've seen them - why would i care what you dipshit doubters think?