Piss fetish

It is one of my fetishes (receiving). Most won't advertise it or even entertain the notion. I won't even ask unless they state fetishes somewhere in their profile or ad. Originally Posted by mojoman

We are t allowed to mention fetishes anymore....at least not here
We are t allowed to mention fetishes anymore....at least not here Originally Posted by Analeese
Well that sucks, and not in a good way.
We are t allowed to mention fetishes anymore....at least not here Originally Posted by Analeese
Not even if it implicates the security if the United States’ piss boy President and his Russian KGB handler who he’s meeting with — alone — tomorrow. That’s fucked up.
Love giving and recieving. Not in mouth tho lol
Personally I can barely convince my shy bladder to go if I think someone might even hear it. No judgement, I'm just fascinated by this thread because I've always wondered what the appeal is and if this isn't the best forum to ask, I don't know what is. I have questions...

Is it a turn on because of the degradation?
Do you just do it in the shower or do you have to put a tarp down?
Guys who enjoy doing that into a woman's body (mouth or otherwise), do you ever think about how many other guys she's done that with and is that hotter for you, or is it something you try not to think about?
Guys who aren't into it, would knowing a girl does this make you less likely to see her?
My question is, does it taste like squirt or pee?, or both.I love a good warm blast of squirt.
I have been so disrespected many times. I've been pissed on and beaten with a belt many times. I had to earn it though
Is it a turn on because of the degradation?
Do you just do it in the shower or do you have to put a tarp down?
Guys who enjoy doing that into a woman's body (mouth or otherwise), do you ever think about how many other guys she's done that with and is that hotter for you, or is it something you try not to think about?
Guys who aren't into it, would knowing a girl does this make you less likely to see her?[/QUOTE]

Tera for me it is about sex including all 5 senses. I love the look of women, the feel of a woman, the sounds she makes and the smell of a woman can drive a guy crazy. When I DATY I like for a woman to smell, well like a woman not to have no smell but to smell like a woman should. I like the taste of a woman how her skin tastes on my tongue. when kissing her how she tastes, even have her drool her spit into my mouth to taste her. I love the taste of a woman's pussy, the texture of her juices every thing about it. So along those lines I like tasting her golden nectar
, the warmth on my skin, the sounds she makes when she goes. But also the complete taboo of the act is also a turn on. I have never given a golden shower but receiving on is something I enjoy.
Still looking for options, pm me if you are into this type of play.
Still looking for a provider who enjoys this type of play, pm me.
Bump
I love this sport! make sure plenty water is drunken !!!