Hottest providers central vs nwa

She does have a cute cat and Wally of course, but to be honest we are not there for her pets.

And I had to wait for someone else to state the obvious about Brit because no one believes what I say about her until they have seen her, of course. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I totally agree with Rocky!
She does have a cute cat and Wally of course, but to be honest we are not there for her pets.

And I had to wait for someone else to state the obvious about Brit because no one believes what I say about her until they have seen her, of course. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
There are many beautiful and sexy ladies in central Arkansas. Just as the good Doc ordered! Sexy Brittany is the hottest and as ginger noted she’s an intelligent lady to top it off. Hands down no comparison. I get Rockydocs hobby love for Britt.
Perhaps you will feel the same after you have seen Brit, but I suspect you may be kicking yourself for not seeing her sooner.
THEY'RE ALL SIZZLING BEAUTIFULLY HOTT!
Who? Originally Posted by Zebco
Clearly, a self proclaimed 20 year hobbiest would know who Ginger is. I am almost tempted to take a allienation tour.
Clearly, a self proclaimed 20 year hobbiest would know who Ginger is. I am almost tempted to take a allienation tour. Originally Posted by Baconman
+1

No way he wouldn't know who she was if he had been around that long. Js
I think this is a really fucked up post. No ones talking about your dicks and if they work
I think this is a really fucked up post. No ones talking about your dicks and if they work Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe

Ouch! lol
I think this is a really fucked up post. No ones talking about your dicks and if they work Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
🤣🤣🤣
Js. These childish immature post are degrading to us providers. These girls need to worried about a retirement plan or stacking up not who's what. Shows the insecurity of people. I found this dumb ass post and laughed at so many girls worried about the next and the guys!!!wow
I remember a time when one could find a really fun provider with a reasonable rate on this site. At the risk of sounding cheap, $$$$ an HR is a lil much but to each his own. Just depends on how bad you want to see a certain provider. My 2 cents.
I know providers that charge big dollars and are just a rag fuck doll no life. I also know some hoes that are cheap and do whatever. Everyone isn't for everyone.Both can be equally hot but it's the guys preference.
One more thing just because a provider is hot doesn't mean she's clean, classy or trusted!!
I know providers that charge big dollars and are just a rag fuck doll no life. I also know some hoes that are cheap and do whatever. Everyone isn't for everyone.Both can be equally hot but it's the guys preference. Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe

Exactly!! There is nothing like the feeling of shelling out big $$ and MS rag doll comes over. Jerking off would have been more exciting. I feel so cheated. lol.
  • Zebco
  • 05-06-2019, 09:47 AM
Wow

jk

Of course I have heard of "SparkyG" to reference a nickname I remember someone posting somewhere. Maybe in a galaxy far away.