Guys, Would You Agree to This Verification Process?

Would I do that?
There is a reason hobbyists and providers use verification tools such as P411, Date-Check, ECCIE, etc. so that we do NOT have to give out private information - safety reasons for all. If this provider expects personal information in addition to verification tools, I pass. As others have stated, there are other providers that will accept our verification.

You can never be too sure of what a provider will (or can) do with your RW information. More importantly, what occurs if a provider is arrested and her phone, laptop, etc. are downloaded for evidence.

We have too much to lose. I pass.
Between my Eccie contacts and MANY P411 okays, I would never even consider going through this bullshit.
You have to make a decision on how bad you want that fuck from her. Personally there is way too many options and I'd tell her to stuff it and move on to a more accomodating lay.
if you won't accept p411what is the use of being a member? Originally Posted by ekim008
I accept p411 but if you have no references then there is no point in having p411
I'd let Olivia88 go.. As good-looking as she is, it is important to me that a provider respect the privacy of her clients. I don't go asking them for their real names, places of employment, or work info.. That is too much information and you never know what can happen with your information. But I will give you credit for being disappointed Charles. I think that she is one of the best looking providers on the board and can see why letting that one go would be distressing. Can't have them all.. Originally Posted by Soonerman12
I never said real name I am asking for your provider name and yall want to be safe and have reviews and personal details so whats wrong with what a provider ask? After our session I do delete all your information and only keep your number but you are stored in my personal phone as if you are one of my friends... I screen the way I feel comfrotable and for anyone to think I am a bad person or not worth it is your opinion.. But I am careful and do care about my future so if you care at all about the what if's then you will not have a problem with what I am asking for...

Charles instead of making a thread on such a topic you could have worked something out to be able to verify you a diffrent way... Just because you dont meet certain qualifications or you dont want to supply certain information DOES NOT mean I will not see you.. I dont require employment its just a bonus in making the process quicker and easier.. Nor do I ever call your work to verify employment.. So when in doubt ask
She got rates as low as 60 bucks per fuck. I wouldn't put it past her for a second to extort in a time of need.

Just tip the guy at subway and tell him to vouch for you when she might call. She can't be expecting too much. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Someone needs there eyes checked cause I dont see where it states I fuck for $60 Bucks
Huh? She OK'd you on P411 yet you didn't see her?

Or did you mean to say that she made the effort of contacting your P411 OK's and getting you vouched and you still didn't see her?

She has the right to do business any way she wants, but I wouldn't volunteer all of that info. I ran into a similar situation with a provider who asked for personal info, but after she had ok'd me on P411. I declined to give it to her and didn't see her.
We all do what makes us feel comfortable. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Someone needs there eyes checked cause I dont see where it states I fuck for $60 Bucks Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Didn't know this thread was about you in particular butt since you quoted me and all. I based that comment on the OP's original post.

Your current 15 minute incall rate on your showcase is 60 bucks. Ipso facto a minimum of 60 bucks a fuck would be correct. You can go ahead and delete it or alter it if you wish but its still there. Go ahead and do your thin and have fun.
I'm of the belief that if you aren't comfortable with it, don't see them. This goes for both sides.

As far as privacy with information goes, I'll tell you I'm huge on it. I absolutely adore my own privacy, and respect yours. Go to my reservation form, those of you who are a bit more technologically inclined will notice it's https:// with a valid certificate. My emails are all sent/received through a secure server, I have no phone* so there's no call log or texts to find, and everything about you is deleted after our visit. Why not before then? Because if you murder me, despite having a steady job and "seeming" fine, I'd like you to at least rot in jail.

*I have a text only phone for visitors who will not have email access. Those phone numbers are never saved, and all texts are deleted post-visit.
Nothing wrong with a provider asking me any question at all, I am not offended, but just realize "no" is an answer too.
What's wrong with a $60 fuck? You hobbyists can be so cheap sometimes...it's funny that someone commented negatively on her rates. Shit.
She got rates as low as 60 bucks per fuck. I wouldn't put it past her for a second to extort in a time of need.

Just tip the guy at subway and tell him to vouch for you when she might call. She can't be expecting too much. Originally Posted by gimme_that

This session isnt for a fuck and even if it is what does it make a difference 15min 30min or a hour its all the same because most men cant even go for that long....Smartass I see honey I am not stupid enough to fall for someone's bullshit work reference.. 2nd I dont call any employer so you would just waste your money...

SexySeven Thank you
Pleeeaaasssse, another thread about her screening. There is more than enough threads about her screening and her lack of returning emails, do a little research and move on.

Here is a quote from Cecilia via email when I asked her why she hasn't responded for two months.

Edit by Eccie Addict:

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
In addition to ECCIE, I'm P411 and Datecheck verified. That's enough. If a provider wants my RL info she better be prepared to give me hers. It may be a case of her pussy - her rules, but it's also a case of me deciding who knows I hobby and who does or doesn't get my business.