Your Business is Slow Because......

• Toyz
  • 07-30-2014, 05:58 PM
Never fear you cheap cooter hunters. Jennslolli and I are starting a BJ bar- like an In-n-Out Burger but for hummers, gummies, and knob-lollin'.

Introducing Dr. BJ's Blowjob Salon-Austin Franchise.
http://www.vice.com/read/i-went-to-a...ngkok-thailand Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Ahhhh Thailand. I need to go back for a visit soon.
  • Toyz
  • 07-30-2014, 06:19 PM
Back in the good old days the price of pussy was $75.00 or two tickets to Schlitterbahn! Then we started letting gals get high self esteems all of a sudden. Since when do we allow women to place a high value on their naughty bitts? Originally Posted by Emmersonward
Well THANKS for fucking up my cheap pussy dream....I logged onto Schlitterbahn thinking "I'll grab two tickets & post them on the barter thread-its gonna be a fun humpday!!!".

The damn things are $71 apiece! (you do get a free towel...and what hoogar doesn't need a fresh clean dry towel)????

But at $142 + Tax for two I sadly have to pass...

https://tickets.schlitterbahn.com/Sc...775.1406765648
The only thing wetter than Schlitterbahn in August is....

Ah never mind. These TX ceiling fans are ducking up God's lubricants. It's a scam!
Never fear you cheap cooter hunters. Jennslolli and I are starting a BJ bar- like an In-n-Out Burger but for hummers, gummies, and knob-lollin'. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
If ECCIE were Time's Square...

Valentina's Secret

Premium Centaur Rides

Jenn's Ye Ol'e Ice Cream BJ Shoppe

Bob McV's Extended Stays

Nikki White's Frosted Pretzels

SL's T-shirt Academy

Tammie's Tempting Non-Review Specials

Whispers' Mysterious Mistress Emporium

Crazy Kitty's Affordable Pet Shop

Budget AtxSexMex

Who Wants to Bang a Millionaire with host Kaitlyn Dior

Dollar Toyz Store

EFN's Famous Flakes

If ECCIE were Time's Square...

Valentina's Secret

Premium Centaur Rides

Jenn's Ye Ol'e Ice Cream BJ Shoppe

Bob McV's Extended Stays

Nikki White's Frosted Pretzels

SL's T-shirt Academy

Tammie's Tempting Non-Review Specials

Whispers' Mysterious Mistress Emporium

Crazy Kitty's Affordable Pet Shop

Budget AtxSexMex

Who Wants to Bang a Millionaire with host Kaitlyn Dior

Dollar Toyz Store

EFN's Famous Flakes

Originally Posted by Centaur
Sloppy blows.
Rates in 2008-2009 may have been unusually low due to the recession - and guys getting paranoid about losing their job. Then going into austerity mode and depressing rates further.

Still, there seem to be plenty of good options in the 250-300/hour range. Even on the west coast, 350 gets some really nice company.

When I have gone for a bargain, I usually regretted it. Do you really want to go to an assembly-line operation, or something more personal? Like most things, you usually get what you pay for.
... Spaceballs Merchandising Video ... Originally Posted by Centaur
Merchandising! Now there's an idea. Providers can lower their hourly rate, and then make up the difference by opening a gift shop next to the exit of their incall. Who wouldn't want a reminder of an extraordinary session in the form of a baseball cap, snow globe, miniature collectible spoon, flamethrower, or decorative license plate frame?
My thoughts on the matter.....

I thinks ladies that post outside of the ad section do so out of a need to drum up business. I don't buy it for a moment that business is good for them.

I think men complaining about the rates can't afford to be here.

ECCIE offers the informed guy the information needed to find pussy priced from $20 to thousands.......

I'm kind of old school.....Houston rates were 160 an hour and $200 was top notched when I was spending money on providers...... I still occasionally see a lady in that price range....

I don't think $250 and up is a fair price to pay. It's simply too much.

But I'm not going to complain..... I simply took the information here on eccie and found pussy in the $100 a day or night range the way a lot of other guys do....
Yeah, no need to contribute outside of "here's my warm, wet hole for x/hr."

So boys. Wet, warm hole for x/hr. Sorry, wrong forum.
*too. Too high. And slow???? Nope. I have more appt requests than I can handle, at what the OP would consider a high rate. This allows me to choose which (3-4) gentlemen I see each week, and keeps me happy and healthy- emotionally, especially. I will never understand people who whine about what they cannot afford. No one wants to hear it, and you look like a little bitch. Move on, find joy elsewhere.
I'm sure he could pay 300 for a Snickers bar, but how stupid would he be?
There is a limit on what value guys place on pussy (no matter what income), some are just not worth the asking price.
  • Toyz
  • 07-31-2014, 07:22 AM
*too. Too high. And slow???? Nope. I have more appt requests than I can handle, at what the OP would consider a high rate. This allows me to choose which (3-4) gentlemen I see each week, and keeps me happy and healthy- emotionally, especially. I will never understand people who whine about what they cannot afford. No one wants to hear it, and you look like a little bitch. Move on, find joy elsewhere. Originally Posted by Pussy Control
The day I see a Hoogar post "business is slow" will be the day we have a foot of snow in Austin

Yet...the Salmon Run occurs...just like clockwork every month. Girls post specials every day...back door deals are agreed to...everyday.

With no reviews...
No showcase...
I am sure your business is booming. I am.

And I'll never expect to see an ad from you for that very reason....
I can remember only one lady asking and getting more than $300 per hour -- Mia of Westlake who was a . Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
she was actually $325 when I started seeing her in 2001, but she was worth every single penny!!!!!!!!!!!! you got 60 minutes of hot ass BCD!!
13 years later and over 100 Providers, I have yet to meet one that compared to Mia
the nastier the better with her. The Original PSE Queen!! my dick is getting hard just thinking about how many times I tapped that ass!!
I dont mean to be rude honey, but like most of my upscale clients say, "If you can't afford to be in the hobby then you should find another hobby. " Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
This is funny!
Not your statement.. that of course is true. If you cant afford something you should you do something else.

Whats funny is that Mr. TexMex said that for HH he wouldn't go over $150, you Miss KaitlynDior have published rates and reviews at $150.00 per hh.

He also said that $300 was too high for an hour.
You are ate $250 published price.

Is Mr. TexMex then an upscale client?

I am indeed so confused at your point , please clarify.
Inversely how would any of you 'tards react if your boss arbitrarily decided you were overpaid & now will be getting paid (thrown out random figure) 15% less?

Or just decided to fire you & replace you with less expensive labor. Previous or current work performance be damned. Now you're in the unemployment line, & employer's are only offering you 5-8% less than what the guy that replaced you is making.

Remember Texas is a Right to Work state

BTW....
No one has answered this or offered a counter argument

Examples & Links please?

Really. I don't see them listing any names of these so called "Your prices are too high" providers

Anyone with 2% of useable brain matter would know that reviews & ICKY in general should only make up 15-25% of her business.

Do you not realize most of the registered users (Hobbyist in particular) are lurkers that do not post, & they are the higher concentration of provider(s) income. Not the overall percentage of prolific review writers Originally Posted by Dorian Gray