Provider needs my help

have her suck a dick or two or 10. and it's no longer your problem Originally Posted by simpleton
LMMFAO!!!!!
It's like "loaning" money to a relative. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I borrowed money from all my rich relatives and loaned it to all my poor relatives ... now none of them will accept my call...
I say get laid for it call it a five bill session get at least 2 hours out of it.

It's your money if you fell good giving out cash to this girl go for it its your business do what you want. Never bring it up again as its gone, never think about it. And never ever ask her about it you won't see her again ever. Originally Posted by trey
Trey is right on track. Get something special for your money. If you just give her the $ she will ask again. If you get something from her for it she won't ask as easily as she knows you will expect something in return.
  • Tetas
  • 08-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Hell yeah give her the dough, if she's been good to you. And make it crystal clear to her that you do not expect a damn thing in return. Not money, not pussy, not special treatment, not a damn thing. She may never have heard a thing like that before. Tell her to do the same for someone else in need and worthy in the future.
I couldn't agree more. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Damn, I love country, there's a song for EVERY thing life throws at ya:

You don't owe me a thing, I been there too..
Someone once helped me out, just the way I'm helping you..
If you really wanna pay me back, here's what you do...
Don't let the chain of love, end with you....
Hell yeah give her the dough, if she's been good to you. And make it crystal clear to her that you do not expect a damn thing in return. Not money, not pussy, not special treatment, not a damn thing. She may never have heard a thing like that before. Tell her to do the same for someone else in need and worthy in the future.

What do we other mutts have to do with this anyway? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
That's the worst thing you can do for this chick. She's need people to quit giving her shit without consequences.
That's the worst thing you can do for this chick. She's need people to quit giving her shit without consequences. Originally Posted by simpleton
We ain't her daddy, her big brother or her bf. It is not up to anyone on this Board to try to reform or save her.

Hell, I am sure if you told your friends you hired providers, they would tell you that is the worst thing you could do and there are better ways to spend YOUR money.

The question is whether or not to help out a friend (and I will agree this is probably a one-sided friendship) with an insignificant amount of money.

I have personally found with providers, when you loan money - you get NOTHING in return - not even the sessions which were promised.

But its HIS money to do what HE wants to do.
That's the worst thing you can do for this chick. She's need people to quit giving her shit without consequences. Originally Posted by simpleton

I tend to agree with this. She's a provider, right? If her sessions are any good and she has any kind of initiative she should be able to raise $500 pretty quickly, even if it is extended session with you. Plus, I believe it when you say you really care about her--but does she really care about you? Call me cynical but if you needed $$ what are the chances that she would be there for you? But that's just my opinion--as others have said it's your $$ so do what you want.
It takes about three days of work for me to CLEAR 5 bills...taxes/insurance/etc. Providers can CLEAR 5 bills with two 250 sessions...ALL CASH.
I think a post above (blowpops post # 16) regarding "someone" not taking it out in trade fits quite a few...
And civil is right, it's his money ...
But DAYYUUMMM!!!
It takes about three days of work for me to CLEAR 5 bills...taxes/insurance/etc. Providers can CLEAR 5 bills with two 250 sessions...ALL CASH.
I think a post above (blowpops post # 16) regarding "someone" not taking it out in trade fits quite a few...
And civil is right, it's his money ...
But DAYYUUMMM!!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam

RatBoyJam... tell him your grandfather died ... you'll have hobby money in no time...
How often can we kill you?
How often can we kill you? Originally Posted by pyramider
That seems to be what my cardiologists are thinking ... I shuffle into their office and three of them are smirking and one of them is frowning ... and I realize someone just lost a bet...
RatBoyJam... tell him your grandfather died ... you'll have hobby money in no time... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

are you admitting to be RBJ grandfather....
give me the money... I will make sure she gets it....
Come on guys..all BS aside...when SOME providers tell you something (time to meet....I am sober...it wasn't my fault...I work independantly....that sniffle is from a cold....your the best..)

BANK ON IT!!!!
Brooke,
As always, you are the voice of reason!

abdclub