Free speech under attack...

• DSK
  • 07-01-2015, 05:30 AM
Wrong again, dipshit. It prevents the government from this, not private citizens. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm not wrong you stupid fuck. You just repeated my very point!!
  • DSK
  • 07-01-2015, 05:35 AM
No. If your speech is so heinous that it brings a backlash with it, perhaps you should rethink what you're saying. The first amendment is not a right to be a fucking idiot. Go fuck yourself with a giant dildo, you whimpering cunt. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Fuck you and your agenda you stupid asshole, why don't you stuff that dildo down WeeEndowed1911's lawyer's throat and muzzle him while WeeEndowed fucks him in the ass as payment for getting all the people banned and jailed by his powerful attorney and goon fighter...
Fuck you and your agenda you stupid asshole, why don't you stuff that dildo down WeeEndowed1911's lawyer's throat and muzzle him while WeeEndowed fucks him in the ass as payment for getting all the people banned and jailed by his powerful attorney and goon fighter... Originally Posted by DSK
The above sounds just like something a deranged Jewish Lawyer would say!
  • WTF
  • 07-01-2015, 05:49 AM
That's because you don't have a fucking clue how free speech works in this country, cacklehead. Originally Posted by lustylad
Just because your scared shitless of speaking your ignorant thoughts because you're afraid of Muslims does not mean we all are!
You're still drunk posting, I see.

Free speech protections restrain GOVERNMENT action, not the action of private citizens and companies.

NBC, Univision, MSNBC, and the NYT all have the right to criticize Trump and not do business with him.

And how exactly does "Mexico" punish Trump? Do you mean the Mexican government? If so, how exactly did the Mexican government punish him? A fine? Imprisonment? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Don't be a putz on purpose. Go back and read what I wrote and see if that clears things up for you. Don't forget to turn your brain on first.
That's because you don't have a fucking clue how free speech works in this country, cacklehead. Originally Posted by lustylad
I know it doesn't prevent you from being ridiculed for being an idiot.
Nazi Baby Killer knows all about being ridiculed for being an idiot. I hear he is having a flag made up.

Pendejo
It is constructive restriction of free speech if the consequences of the speech are so dire you are effectively unable to exercise the right. However, it should only prevent the government from that excess, not private citizens addressing each other. So fuck you asshole. Originally Posted by DSK
Who the fuck ever said there weren't consequences to free speech you fucking idiot? If Trump is too stupid to know that the ridiculously incendiary remarks he made about Hispanics was not going to be well-received by retailers and other businesses who want Hispanic dollars, then he's getting what he deserves.

Fuck The Donald....and, by the way you shit-licking asshat...fuck you too!
Exactly.....

Pendejo Originally Posted by AdaSanchezSexy
Nazi Baby Killer knows all about being ridiculed for being an idiot. I hear he is having a flag made up. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think you've got that award all wrapped up admiral.
Just because your (sic) scared shitless of speaking your ignorant thoughts because you're afraid of Muslims does not mean we all are! Originally Posted by WTF
Hey WTFagboy, we know all you can do is bait people. But at least try to do it intelligently. Otherwise you'll keep being ignored.

I know it doesn't prevent you from being ridiculed for being an idiot. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The Arkansas sewer rat is a hackish troll who resorts to ridicule because his "arguments" always crumble in substantive debate. He lacks the intellect or curiosity to think beyond his shallow libtard shibboleths and talking points.

The first amendment is not a right to be a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by WombRaider
In your case, just drop the "fucking" part. The exercise of free speech makes idiots. That's why the stuck in the 5th amendment to remind you to be quiet.
If Trump is too stupid to know that the ridiculously incendiary remarks he made about Hispanics was not going to be well-received by retailers and other businesses who want Hispanic dollars, then he's getting what he deserves. Originally Posted by timpage
I don't think he was addressing "retailers and other businesses who want Hispanic dollars" .... apparently you haven't spent a lot of time around citizens of "Hispanic countries" who come here LEGALLY to visit, buy shit and party, and then go back home.....if you do, ask them if they want the "undocumented aliens" in this country to "come home"! Mexico is "importing" workers from Central America for construction jobs ... and building them housing if they stay. Why?

I think he doesn't give a shit what NBC thinks. He'll pop their ass just like he will Univision. Most likely his claims will settle with nondisclosure clauses and the dust will settle. He'll find another home for the pageant and his show, if he wants one again. He's a business man. And "bizness" is "bizness."
In your case, just drop the "fucking" part. The exercise of free speech makes idiots. That's why the stuck in the 5th amendment to remind you to be quiet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The ONLY time woomby can count as high as 5 is at one of his bukakke parties when he's faced with 5 cocks cumming on him. He's hoping to break his "record" and go for more at his and shammy's "reception" after their "wedding" .