thread for the ladies, what is your speciality?

hmmmm.....Well shit!..... I'm starting to wonder why the other whores aren't chiming in with their specialties?
Shits about to get real.
My specialty is growing clones from the cultures I take off dude's backmoles I find in my sheets after sessions.

Get at me dudes.
My specialty is growing clones from the cultures I take off dude's backmoles I find in my sheets after sessions.

Get at me dudes. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Can you expand on that please? What is it you are doing with the clones? How is it of interest to a prospective client? Do you upcharge for it?

We are missing something here to get the full picture but it definitely sounds like a unique feature that sets you aside from other ladies.
Whispers, this is my own proprietary system, the details I'm still working on and not able to divulge just now.

Suffice to say, the next time you meet your favorite monger friends out at the strip club you may have to ask yourself "Is this DingDongMcDickChong??? Or IS IT???

But you know Whispers, I'm really just trying to do the best I can and offer the good chaps of Eccie features they may find charming, maybe a bit weird and icky and perhaps even a bit disturbing, but hopefully charming about me.
well..... I find cloning a lot more interesting than the shit others tend to offer....
well..... I find cloning a lot more interesting than the shit others tend to offer.... Originally Posted by Whispers

She's just talking shit.
Huh... the shit people say.
Ain't that the TRUTH
I'm good at all this shit. I think the better question might be, what kinda shit do my clients believe I excel in.

Honestly, my specialty depends on my level of batshittiness that day. ROFL. Pick a personality or mood. Each bitch has her own fucking specialty! I kill me!
It's called Infoshare ( Infocry) that's where the girls go to talk shit about us hobbyists. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Actually, that place is called Twitter.

No shit.
Whut is we talkin' 'bout?