twitter

Alright, I'm sold. I'll have to get my son to set me up on Twitter when he comes over this weekend.

Hope he doesn't ask what it's for. lol
You can unfollow them, but still have a long timeline because a lot of the ladies retweet each others content to get around being "shadow banned". I follow a few who are prodigious at this. It's just a cost of keeping up with your favorites. Originally Posted by Knight2554
That may explain why I see some girls that retweet regardless of the other provider’s location. So far, my timeline is still mostly retweets of ladies who I’m never going to see unless I plan a trip to Melbourne, Australia, or someplace equally as unlikely.
you can DM me any time ,, yes you can delete/remove followers?

tinman & gina, thx for the replies, but .....

it’s still not clear to me. pls help me understand.

say i’m on twitter as pmdelites.
i follow gina.
can i DM gina??
if not, if i ask her to follow me and she does, then i can DM her??

since i have no control over whether gina follows me or unfollows me, that leaves all my junk out on display to all of the twitter users i follow. i can see where in rhe normal twitter world that makes sense, but in the discretion-is-important world of private intimate encounters, having folks following me (who i am no longer interested in) is not such a good thing,
can a twitter user delete/remove followers?? if so, that would help. Originally Posted by pmdelites
The problem for me with twitter is if I follow every woman that ever visits DFW, then I end up with a feed full of lots of crap from women that aren’t even here. I’m probably going to stop following a lot of those accounts, but then I won’t know if they ever come back to town.

It sounds like it’s working for a lot of women, though. Maybe I’m just not doing it right. Originally Posted by TinMan
Be sure if you are looking for a certain area, the hashtag #DateDallas, #DateNYC, #Date??? You get the point.
Many ladies are catching on to this and often tag their availability post with this hashtag if they are a companion.

Follow me as well! Im so close to 5K
TiaTatumVIP
The problem for me with twitter is if I follow every woman that ever visits DFW, then I end up with a feed full of lots of crap from women that aren’t even here. I’m probably going to stop following a lot of those accounts, but then I won’t know if they ever come back to town.

It sounds like it’s working for a lot of women, though. Maybe I’m just not doing it right. Originally Posted by TinMan
Tin, you are correct, but we owe the retweet to the ladies. That's the way it works. They retweet me I have to return the favor. Now, what you can do is use the hashtags, either #Dallas combined with #p411 or #eccie. Also almost 90% of the ladies has their email or a link to their website in their bio. The ladies love it, specially no drama, if someone is attacking us or bullying us, we dont have to get into any back and forth, thank God for the block button, he or she goes away forever!
Thanks, ladies. I hadn’t noticed any consistent use of hashtags (unlike switter), but maybe I hadn’t been paying attention. I will now!
You can DM someone even if you aren't following them IF their settings allow it. They do not have to be following you to RESPOND to you. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
finally, an answer to my question!!!

thx grace!!!
my questions were for sharing of twitter general knowledge, not cos i’m planning on getting on twitter anytime soon.
Alright, I'm sold. I'll have to get my son to set me up on Twitter when he comes over this weekend.

Hope he doesn't ask what it's for. lol Originally Posted by Samhyde
“so, dad, why are setting up your twitter acct as Samhyde?? who is that? why not ‘horneyDudeInDFW’ ??”

remember NOT to use your real name or any info that can link back to you.
so, twitter and not switter??
i thought switter was were the providers & client went??
I personally don't care for Switter and don't utilize it. Mind you-- I'm far from a full timer these days, so I don't utilize some of the tools that others are using.. but it wasn't my cuppa tea.
I'm on Switter , but not a big fan of it . I feel it'more of the younger who use it more
so, twitter and not switter??
i thought switter was were the providers & client went?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
I signed up to Switter the first time Eccie went down in April, I think? But I absolutely despise that site and do not use it. I don’t like the format.
I'm on there as well @brite_boy1997 I have never actively booked a provider from there I just enjoy seeing the personalities from providers that you can't get from eccie or p411.

A lot less drama and if you have an issue with someone just block their asses.
thx ladies for the 1st person reports.
sounds like twitter is a great place to be!