Party Time! Yeah baby!!!

Sexy Roxanne lets get bday drinks .. call me.. Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's
Thank you for the invite, but I must get my beauty sleep for tomorrow's party
Anyone still needing directions that Max or myself missed please shoot either of us a PM.
  • Vyt
  • 11-08-2011, 09:33 PM
just wonderin if most of the guys are like me, in that with it being mid week i cant get there til after work (hopin to get off early). so, ladies dont let the party fade too early. see yall there! Originally Posted by knotty man
Yeah, I'm not going to make it till 5ish and I'm bringing the party with me. Well, the alcohol anyway.
I will be there abouts noon.Got the whole day reserved for the shindig
I plan on stopping by round lunch, then after work as well.
giggidy.
WOOT WOOT!
Wishing you guys an awesome time and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Sexy Roxanne!
The party is hopping!!!
Had a brilliant time, met great people who should possibly PM me. No, DEFINITELY PM me.

Can't freaking wait, in fact.

Sam
Had an amazing night Ty Max and Rox for an amazing night. Great party and good people. Strip club after party priceless.
  • Meko
  • 11-10-2011, 07:45 AM
These ladies really know how to have a good time...WOW so much fun thanks for the invite Max & Roxy it was nice to get to know more ladies & gents...Max thanks for all the tips your too sweet!!!
wish i could have made it, sounds like it was a good time. next one perhaps...
  • Vyt
  • 11-10-2011, 09:40 AM
Anyone seen Rox today? I think she survived the evening....
Thanks so much for being the hostess with the mostess, Maxeen! It was so nice to FINALLY meet you and so many of the other lovely ladies that I have "known" over the years but never met. So many beauties!

I hope you had a GREAT birthday week, Roxy...you rock! And I'm looking forward to an upcoming "project" with a certain handsome guy and am gonna hold another one to his promise of a grand reunion!

It was great to meet everyone...and particularly want to thank a "darling" for so much love as I walked thru the door!
Anyone seen Rox today? I think she survived the evening.... Originally Posted by Vyt
I heard a herd of elephants got her.