Renting a Home to Provider(s)

This sounds about as safe as shaving your nuts with a chainsaw. What could possibly go wrong? Originally Posted by Brandofan
LMAO
Well, believe it or not ... there are responsible and level headed providers who would be a great tenant.
May be few and far between ... but they are out there.

YOU just have to make sure you rent to the ladies who understand the program and will abide by the rules.
A good screening on your part will probably be needed

FORGET Uncle Sam - he is the least of your worries.
He is busy going after Million dollar companies and investors.
They don't bother much with small real estate dudes.

It's the FUZZ you have to worry about and again, make sure the rentor(s) are going to have a plan to keep suspicions down.

Now, if you are looking to make a commission off of the ladies sessions ... well, that's a whole different matter. You will be jumping into many pots of hot hot water.

Good Luck! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I am surprised by some of these comments. Looks like some folks do not have a very high opinion of providers. But anyone with experience in rentals should know that you cannot predict a good tenant or bad by asking what they do for a living. If the provider is discreet, and the landlord does not 'KNOW' what is going on, in most places they cannot be held accountable for what the tenant does inside the residence.

Maybe some people think it is fair to deny a tenant because they do not like what they do for work, the music they listen to, what kind of car they drive. Not cool if you ask me.

Like Torre said, lay down the rules, and screen before you rent.
1 or 2 car garage? Originally Posted by Highballz
Holds five dead bodies comfortably.
This sounds about as safe as shaving your nuts with a chainsaw. What could possibly go wrong? Originally Posted by Brandofan

That particular procedure reminds me of a work buddy who remarried a few years ago and had his vasectomy reversed (wanted to start a "second family" with his new, young, hot trophy wife...whatta dope.)

Anyways the poor bastard told me the following day his nutsack had swollen up big as an eggplant...and just as purple!
I am surprised by some of these comments. Looks like some folks do not have a very high opinion of providers. But anyone with experience in rentals should know that you cannot predict a good tenant or bad by asking what they do for a living. If the provider is discreet, and the landlord does not 'KNOW' what is going on, in most places they cannot be held accountable for what the tenant does inside the residence.

Maybe some people think it is fair to deny a tenant because they do not like what they do for work, the music they listen to, what kind of car they drive. Not cool if you ask me.

Like Torre said, lay down the rules, and screen before you rent. Originally Posted by DNinja69

You may not always be able to predict a good tenant but you sure as hell can predict a bad one.

A provider discreet enough to be a good tenant will not be mentioning her profession to you!

A provider discreet enough to be a good tenant will not be mentioning her profession to you!

Exactly!
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2017, 12:39 PM

Like Torre said, lay down the rules, and screen before you rent. Originally Posted by DNinja69
Maybe you can help them out and have a few providers move in with you and you could lay down all the rules from the beginning, I'm sure it will work out just fine.
Maybe you can help them out and have a few providers move in with you and you could lay down all the rules from the beginning, I'm sure it will work out just fine. Originally Posted by BLM69
My friend you may bescumber me if you wish, but your comment shows the level of respect (or lack) you have for the women in this business. Your perspicacity is appreciated, as always.
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2017, 02:55 PM
My friend you may bescumber me if you wish, but your comment shows the level of respect (or lack) you have for the women in this business. Your perspicacity is appreciated, as always. Originally Posted by DNinja69
Sounds like a lot of chatter on my end, move them in with you or rent them out a rental of yours Mr. Respectful, until then it's all hot air in my ears. You must be new here and missed the multiple headache threads.
Sounds like a lot of chatter on my end, move them in with you or rent them out a rental of yours Mr. Respectful, until then it's all hot air in my ears. You must be new here and missed the multiple headache threads. Originally Posted by BLM69
Pardon me. Somehow I have missed the value in words of wisdom from someone who averages 15 minutes in the company of a provider. My bad.
  • grean
  • 02-23-2017, 07:28 PM
Read up on civil forfeiture law while you're co templating all the other shit that could go wrong. If that doesn't scare you off, you've got guts like a cat burglar!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog

That applies even if he unknowingly rented to a provider, does it not?