Your Thoughts Ladies & Gentlemen

Pre-pay at the beginning of the month? You gotta be fucking kidding. I wont even pre-pay at the beginning of a date....

and neither should anyone else unless you like getting the shaft. I know some guys like getting the shaft too but getting the shaft and getting ripped off, well thats just for suckers Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Hi AG

Oh AG, that never happens.

It would be different with Angel....smh

Based on what I'm reading, the answer is no!!

What are your thoughts Angel T? Originally Posted by splitlicker
If I was to accept payment in the beginning of the month for a set # of visits it would definitely need to be a slow start thing. Like pay upfront for 2 and get a free half hour, type deal. At least until there was some trust built up.

As for your comment about it would be different with me...
I am a highly reviewed very active member of this community, if you were going to do something like this a woman of my standing would be a good choice.
Would only consider it with established trust, which takes awhile. No problem with my regular as we've been doing this quite awhile, and we trust each other unconditionally. Originally Posted by cculvr69
hmmm ok

but, hmm never mind
There was a Pittsburgh girl not too long ago, name of Jesse. Local favorite, all perfect reviews, great board girl, not a youngin, not a degenerate, had a real life and a real life job. Says she was in an accident, willing to do bogo appts when she is healed if guys pay her upfront. Final tally of what was sent to her can never be calculated but it was in the tens of thousands....never heard from again. Except for a few who have still seen her out in real life....

And Hi Angel
so pay up front

but do you give a ticket we punch each time?

how you gonna work that?

just asking this thread will go places but lets start here first and see
hmmm ok

but, hmm never mind Originally Posted by Missburger
I'm all ears.
Why not just let the hook borrow your credit card.
There was a Pittsburgh girl not too long ago, name of Jesse. Local favorite, all perfect reviews, great board girl, not a youngin, not a degenerate, had a real life and a real life job. Says she was in an accident, willing to do bogo appts when she is healed if guys pay her upfront. Final tally of what was sent to her can never be calculated but it was in the tens of thousands....never heard from again. Except for a few who have still seen her out in real life....

And Hi Angel Originally Posted by AmishGangster
That was a BUNCH of fools.... lol

so pay up front

but do you give a ticket we punch each time?

how you gonna work that?

just asking this thread will go places but lets start here first and see Originally Posted by Missburger
I can see it now...
The hooker hole punch card, Lmao
Why not just let the hook borrow your credit card. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
yes ive done that lol

didn't work out that well for me
That was a BUNCH of fools.... lol

I can see it now...
The hooker hole punch card, Lmao Originally Posted by Angel T
every fifth visit a free one??

lol
I'm curious what recourse the paying customer may have when the hook arbitrarily decides she no longer wants his hairy, flabby ass glomming all over her any more.

Seriously this is a really really bad idea for both the victim customer and the hook. It's the origin of how grudge murders take place every day.
I'm curious what recourse the paying customer may have when the hook arbitrarily decides she no longer wants his hairy, flabby ass glomming all over her any more.

Seriously this is a really really bad idea for both the victim customer and the hook. It's the origin of how grudge murders take place every day. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
There is no recourse. The deal is either kept or the guy is out the money. And there's no denying what you're saying. The majority of the time, this is not a good arrangement to enter into for the client.
There is no recourse. The deal is either kept or the guy is out the money. And there's no denying what you're saying. The majority of the time, this is not a good arrangement to enter into for the client. Originally Posted by cculvr69
So like why would any thinking individual then subject himself to this?
So like why would any thinking individual then subject himself to this? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Most should not. There's exceptions to the rule although few and far between.
What are the exceptions please
What are the exceptions please Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Stupid guys who haven't been burned yet and think "she would never do that to me"