good reason not to get an EV

Did you really ask that ?

Can someone clue this guy in.
Did you really ask that ?

Can someone clue this guy in. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I am asking you. Answer the question. I am pretty sure I'll know your answer and it will be wrong too.
Unless you don't understand something, say what you have to say. It is obvious you want to say something. What is holding you back ?
Unless you don't understand something, say what you have to say. It is obvious you want to say something. What is holding you back ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
What's the matter is your anxiety level too high to answer honestly, lol.
My statement needs no clarification.

If you have anything worthwhile to add...just do it.
I will make it easy for you.
The answer to your question is already within my statement.
I will make it easy for you.
The answer to your question is already within my statement. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I figured you would play that stupid game.
Unless you don't understand something, say what you have to say. It is obvious you want to say something. What is holding you back ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive, Dodge
You came up with nothing. If you don't believe fossil fuels are finite, then say so.

If they are finite then we can't be burning them forever. That answers your question.

As for wyid post and comment, typical useless and incorrect....as your question was answered in the statement. Likely he didn't even read the previous thread posts.
Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive, Dodge Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
... Blimey! ... He moves like a bleedin' mongoose!

Better not ask him to comment on Hunter's laptop
- then you'll really see him swish and sway...

### Salty
Sorry Salty, you missed this completely. Did you even read the thread ?
Levianon has cooked what is possibly the biggest nothing burger of 2022.

He contributed absolutely......nothing.....ju st an empty bun.

And 2 other members try to top it off with pickles and onions....evidence they did not even read the thread posts. It's really sad.
You came up with nothing. If you don't believe fossil fuels are finite, then say so.

If they are finite then we can't be burning them forever. That answers your question.

As for wyid post and comment, typical useless and incorrect....as your question was answered in the statement. Likely he didn't even read the previous thread posts. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I believe Fossil Fuels are here to stay for the duration. The dependence upon Fossil Fuels goes far beyond just Gasoline and Oil for vehicles.
peak oil is a nothing burger. as long as the oil supply is managed by the market, oil supply will last along time.
Bullshit.
Nobody saw it during one of the many inspections?
The new owner didn't inspect his new high dollar ride?

Like I said.

Bullshit.

I saw a Tesla in a parking lot last year as I was walking to my car so I stopped to take a look at it. The paint job looked like something out of Earl Scheib there was a slight drip mark on one of the quarter panels and the body side molding was slightly misaligned. For a car that expensive it wasn't anything to write home about. I don't think I would buy one, not at this stage of the game anyway. Originally Posted by Levianon17