Complaining About the Look of a Pussy is Like Complaining About the Shape of a Steak...

We cannot be friends. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
This gets a simultaneous "OY!" and a "HA!". It's a defiant form of fine dining I will give you that.

Be a rebel! Defy convention dear woman! Eat your entre with a salad fork and see what happens. Good tips buy silence.

I sit on my Mordor and contemplate such things. Truly I do.
"Bob"!!!! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I feel like I am being set up for a Neil and Bob punch line!
So... No vag pics???
Holla for the the passcode!
I mean you've probably have already seen it but you know.... Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Holla Chica!

Another turgid example of dim-witted theorizing from the hopelessly inaccurate and ever finger-wagging slavishly dull Mr. Wind.

Jesus F. Christ WindInHisHair! Who hurt you darlin'? Or how long has it been since you've taken a poop?

It's just a joke hombre, no intent behind it whatsoever, but thanks for completely making up an assumption. But I actually predicted you would jump on here with something shitty to say. Because you're that predictable. And that boring.

I hope you're making good money for being a professional scold you most taxidermically stiff killjoy troll on Eccie.
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
You were joking? Ugh huh. I'm just not sharp enough to distinguish between what you consider wit and the usual scolding that you like to dish out when a nerve gets struck.

I suppose I just don't get what's endearing or entertaining about what you project.
It's all good I should have just blown your remarks off like I have for quite some time.

To add to the wit I hit the like button on your comment if that helps.
I'm just not sharp enough to distinguish between wit and the usual scolding that you like to dish out. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
That's the beauty of Miss V - she's a mystery and likes to keep people guessing
Thank you Mr. Wind for crowding up threads with your spasming rectum of spew.

You have been anointed by the Order of the Golden Queef as being the Driest Dick in All The Realm.

As such you have an exclusive invitation to nosedive into a bucket of wasp dicks.
Hey, can we keep the white Anglo Saxon protestants out of this
Rectum of spew! That is too fucking funny, disgusting, but funny!
Ms V,
That appalling language shocks my innocent ears to my very sole.
So... No vag pics??? Originally Posted by illuminati

Seriously, WTF!?!
lol mordor