HRC 4 President - Libyan success!

It's going fine for me, LusryLardo. As long as you and Halfbright keep spouting psychotic nonsense, I'm entertained.
It's going fine for me, LusryLardo. As long as you and Halfbright keep spouting psychotic nonsense, I'm entertained. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Psychotic nonsense? Professor, please advise as to the basis upon which you made that determination. Are you professionally qualified to render such a finding? (You appear to have forgotten to affirm that you taught -- or practiced -- psychiatry!)

This thread is "going fine" for you? Holy mackerel! You seem to love embarrassing yourself in economic policy debates. Perhaps it's a bizarre form of masochism!

Very weird, indeed. As much of a kick as you seem to get out of humiliating yourself, I wonder whether you've considered posting about it in "Another Realm!"
As much of a kick as you seem to get out of humiliating yourself, I wonder whether you've considered posting about it in "Another Realm!" Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

Love your insults, Captain! Much funnier than the usual "fuck you, faggot!" Hell, you can even try them on me if you ever tire of flogging COG! (Ooops - was that a "psychotic" thing for me to say?)
No, I do not practice psychiatry, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night. Yes, you're psychotic.
No, I do not practice psychiatry, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night. Yes, you're psychotic. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Staying at Holiday Inns will make you psychotic, COG. Sometimes the walls talk to you, saying things like - "the only reason we took out Qaddafi was because he was threatening the dollar". What did the walls tell you last night - the only reason Bush invaded Iraq was to impress Jodie Foster? The only reason we took out bin Laden was to save the salamanders in Barton Creek? The only reason Britain is leaving the EU is to conceal who was on the grassy knoll?
Hey, professor!

Would you mind helping out your fellow Political Forum participants?

Given all the angst and turmoil in the wake of the Brexit vote, a lot of people are eager to get some direction on how to trade the world's turbulent markets when they reopen Monday. What are the smart, groovy dudes at your commune saying? Some of us would really like to know.

Because art colonies and hippie communes are fantastic go-to sources for market advice, just as they are for cutting-edge commentary on economics and finance!
It's going fine for me, LusryLardo. As long as you and Halfbright keep spouting psychotic nonsense, I'm entertained. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
too much catnip, professor?

careful, you will get Eva all excite over those pussy/cat pics
careful, you will get Eva all excite over those pussy/cat pics Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Stupid fucking Okiebilly posting a pic of his little dick again. What excites you? Goats sheep?
Stupid fucking Okiebilly posting a pic of his little dick again. What excites you? Goats sheep? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
what did the chimp say??

Hey, professor!

Would you mind helping out your fellow Political Forum participants?

Given all the angst and turmoil in the wake of the Brexit vote, a lot of people are eager to get some direction on how to trade the world's turbulent markets when they reopen Monday. What are the smart, groovy dudes at your commune saying? Some of us would really like to know.

Because art colonies and hippie communes are fantastic go-to sources for market advice, just as they are for cutting-edge commentary on economics and finance!
. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Invest in flowers and patchouli oil.