Oh what a life

Shouldnt you be in a sandbox? Originally Posted by Sonya
I never use sandboxes but I will piss in your bikini babe's stripper heels.
Congratulations Sonya! No surprise that you're such a wonderful and creative sex partner that some generous gent would want to help you in such an endeavor.

And like your prior post said, it's important to keep your real world life separate from the hobby, especially your "business" real world life. Don't mix the two...ever.
Many congrats Sonya & kudos to the gent for recognizing a great business venture. Wishing you both much success!

~
  • Sonya
  • 07-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Thanks everybody. Im taking nothing but good experiences with me. Ive had a blast with the hobby. One year in August. Never would have guessed what a positive pívot point it would make in my life.
Wait for it...
  • Sonya
  • 07-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Wait for it... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Not sure what your waiting for but sure I dont care. Im too happy. Im not a mean person but heres hoping at some point, some day......you are barefooted and step on a lego.
Due to an ecceptionally generous lover i now own a small business. I cant explain how greatful im feeling. Never expected it. But, Its going to take up the majority of my time. Until I get it staffed and running the way I want im going to be on hiatus. So no hurt feelings if im slow to respond or cant play. Originally Posted by Sonya

Good luck sexy.
Good luck!!
Time to set up a hit squad to eliminate the recent rash of "generous benefactors".
Why cant they take the young and the slow ones?
Please, Leave the GFE MILF's for us Hobbyists!!
I better go see New Kitten before someone snags her next.

Best wishes, Sonya. Hope that Focker steps on leggos in bare feet!!
Not sure what your waiting for but sure I dont care. Im too happy. Im not a mean person but heres hoping at some point, some day......you are barefooted and step on a lego. Originally Posted by Sonya

Lmfao!!!! Omg, that was funny and made my day.
So are abortion clinics.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Solid.
Not sure what your waiting for but sure I dont care. Im too happy. Im not a mean person but heres hoping at some point, some day......you are barefooted and step on a lego. Originally Posted by Sonya

I just love you..plain and simple...muah..
Too little too late, by the looks of things.