Can !Vi! be forgiven for all of this?

So you are advocating that Texas ought to be a ONE STRIKE state...?
Whoever makes another thread about this whore gets a throat punch Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I love it when a lady repeatedly punches me with her throat..... on my penis...

I think you're over-thinking this or you can't recognize humor?

I agree with her INTENDED point. Please let me know if you want me to translate any of Dorothy's posts, I studied Monroe-ish in college (or was that Day Care?). Originally Posted by ManSlut
I love it when a lady repeatedly punches me with her throat..... on my penis...

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Oh yes my favorite
  • !VI!
  • 02-07-2016, 05:40 PM
Banned insinuates she has a chance of reinstatement after a given time period. !VI! is just gone, at least under her current profile. However I have a nauseating feeling that she will be back. Originally Posted by Always Last
wasn't banned was disabled
What happened to the rule that if you disable your account you have to wait 90 days to come back?
  • !VI!
  • 02-07-2016, 05:50 PM
What happened to the rule that if you disable your account you have to wait 90 days to come back? Originally Posted by Boltfan
i didn't want to disable it yet, i needed my account for a bit longer, i will fully disable my account at later date
Well !VI! is back so now people can start to rethink whether or not they will forgive her.

Forgi!VI!e
Is that butt hole still for rent? I have this urge to drive to the Oklahoma border for some reason.
I personally fear for her well being. I have children her age, and it would absolutely devistate me, and break my heart to see one of them going through a Psycotic breakdown. In my opinion it appears she's going through a mental breakdown of sorts. This is just my opinion.

I feel horrible for those she may have hurt, but I also can't help feeling concerned for her as well. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee

I have two girls her age and this is exactly how I feel.

I'm very concerned about the public meltdown and hope she makes it through this.

i didn't want to disable it yet, i needed my account for a bit longer, i will fully disable my account at later date Originally Posted by !VI!
Regardless. There "was" a rule that said if you disable your account you can't come back for 90 days. Two different high profile accounts have disabled and came right back. I guess that rule isn't being enforced anymore.

Good luck on whatever you came back to do.
What happened to the rule that if you disable your account you have to wait 90 days to come back? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Regardless. There "was" a rule that said if you disable your account you can't come back for 90 days. Two different high profile accounts have disabled and came right back. I guess that rule isn't being enforced anymore. Originally Posted by Boltfan
^^^^^^^
That's not a rule, read guideline #28 again...carefully

I have two girls her age and this is exactly how I feel.

I'm very concerned about the public meltdown and hope she makes it through this.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
My mom is around your age and if I knew that she was barebacking strangers, then I would be concerned too.

Pot? Kettle?
Fuck Peter Pan and her psychotic behavior. You feed...she breathes. GO BRONCOS!
^^^^^^^
That's not a rule, read guideline #28 again...carefully Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I have read it. I was specifically told if I disabled my account I had to wait 90 days to come back, same username. There was also posts staging when Tara disabled her account she could not come back for 90 days. So some Dallas mods don't understand it.