Starting a session: Preferences .... Disappointments

Honestly, I want and generally need some conversation before I get intimate. I am 100% myself and do not fake a single reaction. For the first meeting, I always tell my clients that our initial chit chat is OTC and the clock starts when we start to touch more than incidentally. The get to know convo is for my comfort and so I can give you a good experience. While I talk with a man, I am searching for things about them that make me attracted to them. I want to really desire to be touched by my guests so knowing more about what makes them a good person, funny, or smart greatly helps. I could speed the whole process along by just acting like I'm in love, but that isn't my bag.
Sweet old grouch? That's an underhanded compliment, sort of like giving a girl a dozen roses with the thorns still on the stems.
Originally Posted by illuminati
actually, i'm the one who positions myself as an old grouch, curmudgeon, whatever ... not emary. has roots in my growing intolerance of . .. pretty much everything. i also find being grouchy and dismissive to require less effort than civil alternatives.

emary pooh poohs this and positions me as being a warm and wonderful human being ... even when she is not on the clock. and we had occasion to spend a fair amount of time together off the clock earlier this summer. i am very impressed with her, as a person. i have a lot of respect for her.

hhmmm ... now that i think of it ... emary ... come .. sit next to me on the couch ... put your head in my lap ... i'll stroke you hair and say, "there, there ..... there, there". (heh, heh)

NOTE TO SA Angel: good to know. i find the chit chat a bit awkward. if we ever got together ... we would have to work through this issue. though it's generous of you to keep this 'warm up period' separate from the session. all i can do is explain what i'm like and what i enjoy and ask the lady how she feels ... if we would enjoy time together. then note how she responds and we'll both do what we feel is appropriate.
Honestly, I want and generally need some conversation before I get intimate. I am 100% myself and do not fake a single reaction. For the first meeting, I always tell my clients that our initial chit chat is OTC and the clock starts when we start to touch more than incidentally. The get to know convo is for my comfort and so I can give you a good experience. While I talk with a man, I am searching for things about them that make me attracted to them. I want to really desire to be touched by my guests so knowing more about what makes them a good person, funny, or smart greatly helps. I could speed the whole process along by just acting like I'm in love, but that isn't my bag. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Nice post--when are you coming to ATX?

Seriously, I appreciate your approach and commend you for working to better understand the often confused mongers who show up on your doorstep. I am sure the SATX guys keep you busy with that level of personal consideration and attending skill.
Honestly, I want and generally need some conversation before I get intimate. I am 100% myself and do not fake a single reaction. For the first meeting, I always tell my clients that our initial chit chat is OTC and the clock starts when we start to touch more than incidentally. The get to know convo is for my comfort and so I can give you a good experience. While I talk with a man, I am searching for things about them that make me attracted to them. I want to really desire to be touched by my guests so knowing more about what makes them a good person, funny, or smart greatly helps. I could speed the whole process along by just acting like I'm in love, but that isn't my bag. Originally Posted by SA Angel

Oh one day SAA, one day I will be lucky enough to share some time with you! BB is so right...

HB
actually, i'm the one who positions myself as an old grouch, curmudgeon, whatever ... not emary. has roots in my growing intolerance of . .. pretty much everything. i also find being grouchy and dismissive to require less effort than civil alternatives.

emary pooh poohs this and positions me as being a warm and wonderful human being ... even when she is not on the clock. and we had occasion to spend a fair amount of time together off the clock earlier this summer. i am very impressed with her, as a person. i have a lot of respect for her.

hhmmm ... now that i think of it ... emary ... come .. sit next to me on the couch ... put your head in my lap ... i'll stroke you hair and say, "there, there ..... there, there". (heh, heh)

NOTE TO SA Angel: good to know. i find the chit chat a bit awkward. if we ever got together ... we would have to work through this issue. though it's generous of you to keep this 'warm up period' separate from the session. all i can do is explain what i'm like and what i enjoy and ask the lady how she feels ... if we would enjoy time together. then note how she responds and we'll both do what we feel is appropriate. Originally Posted by dodger

Thanks for explaining love. Muah! Muah! Muah!