Hi Ya'll

Welcome back. I knew you when you had the handle of...well you and I know what that was. Originally Posted by StarsFanTx
Hell, I do too, and I'm only a semi-oldtimer compared to you guys.

(And we're talking about two handles ago, not just one.)
Yeah Chev, I guess we've got a couple of years on you.
This thread makes me feel like a newbie again.
This thread makes me feel like a newbie again. Originally Posted by TinMan
Tinman, we're pups compared to them.
op? are you an old hooker??? its okay if you are
op? are you an old hooker??? its okay if you are Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Actually, the OP is a former male staff member of ASPD from at least 6-7 years ago, maybe more.
For many, his HANDLE might have been a dead giveaway as to what role he most likely had back on ASPD and you're not winning any points with that comment.
Herc, I'm suprised one of the Ladies hasnt made an honest man out of you YET. Originally Posted by X-NewModerator
HOOTER was gonna take a shot at it and well........I got HOOTERIZED.
I believe his history goes back to Amber's first attempt using the Delphi boards, albeit under a different handle, of course. I do remember our conversation at the first "official lunch" in the mid-cities.
op? are you an old hooker??? its okay if you are Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Yeppers, thats me. And still as good once as I once was
Welcome back XNM. Long time no see.....
Git yer damned AWOL a$$ back over here to the solitary confinement rubber room at the home ya old fart! How'd you sneak past my room without me or Nurse Goodbody seein' ya? I remember at least three handles back but going back is a "no-no" here. Lotsa people wanna leave their past behind. Hell, I just wanna SEE mine!
To set the record straight, there were 3 handle's total. First was prior to becomming a mod, 2nd was as a mod, and this one, the 3rd was after being a mod. I think the first was about 11 years ago and i havent been on a board in 7 years.
I came back because there are still people I care about hanging around, and I wanted to get back in touch with them. Several have posted on this thread, but please note, with the exception of the Ladies, I said "get in touch", not "touch them".

Stevie, Nurse GoodBody snuck me out. And hell, you're not only blind, your old and were napping....again