The importance of an image.

Gotta say, I prefer amateur shots to professional ones...
I don't care about professional pictures at all. Why would I care about how someone looks under perfect lighting, airbrushed flaws, etc.? Especially if an appointment could happen, I want to see what I'm really getting. It's like looking at a menu at Denny's - the pictures should be from the kitchen, not photo shopped pieces of plastic!

So not only do I completely dismiss professional pictures, I'd prefer them to be 6 months old or less. Too demanding? Originally Posted by Alastair
You and me Alastair 10000+ I don't trust professional photos. I just pass. Too many many many can I repeat many times they are not representative. Hell read People and see the stars caught without the professional make up. Ugh!
You and me Alastair 10000+ I don't trust professional photos. I just pass. Too many many many can I repeat many times they are not representative. Hell read People and see the stars caught without the professional make up. Ugh! Originally Posted by doug_dfw
And that is the difference between a true professional who knows how to photograph and someone who is good with Photoshop. So many providers starting out are not willing to invest in themselves like they should
Of course, trusting a selfie taken in a Motel 6 is always better than a high quality photo shoot showcase.

Now, if you'd said you don't trust professional pics on BP, that might've made more sense.
  • EZ.
  • 11-28-2014, 06:25 PM
Let me pose a question. After looking at the professional photographs, when the guy comes to the door and if the girl doesn't look like the pictures, should he feel obligated to stay? I'd really be interested in what the women have to say.
Let me pose a question. After looking at the professional photographs, when the guy comes to the door and if the girl doesn't look like the pictures, should he feel obligated to stay? I'd really be interested in what the women have to say. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
No. No explanation needed. Just turn around and walk away. Give her $20 or $50 if you feel like being nice for taking up some of her time. But no.

It's NOT OK for women to deceive guys with fake, outdated, or overly photoshopped pics into coming to see them. There are too many honest providers who use real pics and will have amazing service to match. Why settle when you're paying??? C'mon now.
So, she 'deserves' $20 to $50 for wasting a guy's time, lying, false representation, etc?

Hell, if she pulls that off 10 times a night, she's raking in the dough, without an ounce of work.
I said IF he wants to be nice. I don't think girls who misrepresent themselves deserve any part of the donation, but then again I have met guys who have told me horror stories about meeting providers who didn't look like their pics & some of those guys were nice enough to stay THE WHOLE SESSION. That takes guts but at the end of the day I am all for a guy getting his money's worth & getting to meet who he ASSUMED was in the pictures of the lady he is going to see!
I said IF he wants to be nice. I don't think girls who misrepresent themselves deserve any part of the donation, but then again I have met guys who have told me horror stories about meeting providers who didn't look like their pics & some of those guys were nice enough to stay THE WHOLE SESSION. That takes guts but at the end of the day I am all for a guy getting his money's worth & getting to meet who he ASSUMED was in the pictures of the lady he is going to see! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I've been an active hobbyist for a couple of years, done my research on every single lady I've seen and have never had an appointment where the provider looked nothing like her pictures. Particularly sweet.treat69...her pics are a spot on representation of who she is and she's an absolute beauty.

Rambro...if the pics are an absolute fake then the hobbyist has every right to walk no questions asked. But it's incumbent upon the hobbyist to do enough basic research to prevent that from happening. Otherwise buyer beware.
Oh, I've had some of those horror stories myself. It's one thing to get there and she's NOT the girl in the pics but is still hot. I've had that happen a few times, stayed and had a good time. It's a completely different thing to get there and not only is she NOT HOT, but....DAMN! And I mean that in the worst way possible.

Too many times in those situations, I've gritted (not grinned) and bore it, had a shitty time and left with more buyer's remorse than a guy who bought a bag of air.

Being a nice guy can get expensive. These ladies know when there's clear deception, particularly if they're of the not so desirable kind. Using 6 months old pics of yourself, for example, is one thing. Using stolen pics of Jennifer Lawrence's ass while you look like Ellen Degeneres is another...and that's BULLSHIT!!!

I know, I know. 'Stick to Eccie girls' is the standard mantra repeated every time a guy comes in here with an angry story about a crash and burn BP caper.

That's great and all, except Eccie ladies sometimes are just MAGICALLY UNAVAILABLE.

I may want some at 10:55pm, or 12:27am...on a Tuesday. Where are the Eccie girls?

My phone's off/I'm off the clock.

I gotta screen you first.

I need your references.

I won't be available until.......

Umm, my lil man don't want to hear all that. He needs to holla at you...right now!

Right now, Sweet.Treat! Wake your sexy ass up and let me pull dem panties down!!! (I wouldn't say this, but it would be what I'm thinking in my mind)

Seriously, though. I've been the 'nice guy' too many times, and have left something. But lately, maybe in the last year or so, I've been walking away.

Enough's enough.
  • EZ.
  • 11-29-2014, 12:19 AM
I've been an active hobbyist for a couple of years, done my research on every single lady I've seen and have never had an appointment where the provider looked nothing like her pictures. Particularly sweet.treat69...her pics are a spot on representation of who she is and she's an absolute beauty.

Rambro...if the pics are an absolute fake then the hobbyist has every right to walk no questions asked. But it's incumbent upon the hobbyist to do enough basic research to prevent that from happening. Otherwise buyer beware. Originally Posted by aubie79
I had one instance where, after looking at the pictures, I couldn't have picked her out of a lineup. Every review was positive and one of the reviews even had a picture, obviously supplied by the provider, in the ROS. I can't believe that I actually went through with it. I have passed on better looking women ...last call ...it's 2:00 AM ...had too much to drink ...the bar is closing. Those guys that wrote the reviews must read with their finger tips.

Never again, I'm off like a prom dress.

Rambro...if the pics are an absolute fake then the hobbyist has every right to walk no questions asked. But it's incumbent upon the hobbyist to do enough basic research to prevent that from happening. Otherwise buyer beware. Originally Posted by aubie79
Aubie, excellent summary. I fully agree.
Why is your bare ass on the concrete? Seems kind of gross to me, now they will have to pressure wash that particular spot. Yucky!

Don't you know you can get a ringworm from pool surfaces?
Of course, trusting a selfie taken in a Motel 6 is always better than a high quality photo shoot showcase.

Now, if you'd said you don't trust professional pics on BP, that might've made more sense. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I've always wondered if the selfie fan club thinks the lady really is that fuzzy with magenta colored skin

I think far more people are mis-lead by pictures that are simply too old than by pictures that are over-edited. And poses need to be evaluated. When every shot is of her laying on her tummy, regardless of who took it, there is a reason for that pose, etc.
No. No explanation needed. Just turn around and walk away. ...

Why settle when you're paying??? C'mon now. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Exactly!

And that goes for anything, not just pics.