Tara Evans is awesome

Tara is very hottttt!! her body is THE BEST!!!
She is an awesome fuck and I cant wait to fuck her again Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Thanks Love
  • BLM69
  • 05-27-2017, 04:02 PM
Yeah. Face pic Originally Posted by PeterBota
Don't hold your breath on any current pics PB, she must be back from the lake already or didn't make it as much as she post in here.
Don't hold your breath on any current pics PB, she must be back from the lake already or didn't make it as much as she post in here. Originally Posted by BLM69
Muah
  • BLM69
  • 05-27-2017, 04:28 PM
Muah Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I like them juicy kisses, fishing boat break down? Or did grandpa leave you hanging and took some eye candy along? More kisses please....
I like them juicy kisses, fishing boat break down? Or did grandpa leave you hanging and took some eye candy along? More kisses please.... Originally Posted by BLM69
Muah
Tara sure knows how to attention. Even for the review posted in wrong forum.
I gotta admit, she does have nice bod for her age (assuming pics are within last 6m).

I was willing to see her (and she was going to let me meet her,,lol) until we both got banned for stupid thing and reason. Ended up meeting a great provider in dfw, not sure tara could've top her.
Hide that face
  • L.A.
  • 05-28-2017, 12:13 PM
Tara is a very pretty woman. I have always had a good time with her. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Am I just seeing this wrong? What's with the right ankle/foot?
Hide that face Originally Posted by PeterBota
Yes sir
  • BLM69
  • 05-28-2017, 12:50 PM
Starving for suckers!
Starving for your attention. Keep this on the 1st page for me k
  • L.A.
  • 05-28-2017, 01:43 PM
Tara there is no need for you to PM me and call me a fucking asshole because I asked about your picture that appears to be photoshopped (unless your foot naturally points the wrong way).
Theres no need La to ask me in a pm of i would do the things to you that you asked me too. Photo shopped you got to be fucking joking me. Are your bifocals working right today. Right foot pointed looser. Its not that difficult to understand
  • BLM69
  • 05-28-2017, 02:27 PM
Starving for your attention. Keep this on the 1st page for me k Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Your wish is my command, I know how this movie ends,
I'll start posting some legit providers to guide the guys in the right direction later on, don't want newbies getting burned by you with the fake Photoshop pics