Gifts for you gals?

I wish somebody would bring me a "TED" stuffed talking toy....google it on amazon....LOL! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You should have asked for a Teddy Fuckin Rumpskin!

(Yes it's Teddy Rockspin, but with a Southie accent it sounded like Rumskin, and what better gift for Dallas than her very own Rumpskin doll).
Lol when my kids were little they had a teddu rumpskin

I want a ted toy to put on my bed at my incall...i luv the movie!
  • Zerox
  • 06-27-2015, 04:59 PM
I think it goes back to my original statement that I would only get nicer gifts if I know it lines up with the girl. I would never get a grown ass woman a stuffed animal if I didn't know she was appreciative of it!

I was just giving examples, not necessarily my calling card or whatever. It's also nice to see what people are replying back with, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who likes to provide the girl with a little something. I like seeing the reaction the best.
  • quzi
  • 06-27-2015, 07:00 PM
they make a bear that's a vibrator: http://teddylove.net/
they make a bear that's a vibrator: http://teddylove.net/ Originally Posted by quzi
Of course your clients might want to keep it for themselves..."How can Teddy Love be used by guys?
You can flip Teddy Love upside down and the nose can go around the anus and the tongue can touch the taint."

It's great to see the word "taint" in a sentence again.
  • HUMP!
  • 06-27-2015, 08:16 PM
I at times have my florist make up a tiny white rose and small amount of baby's breath on a small hairclip to present upon entry. It's a small touch I like to give and I think it's attractive in a ladies hair. I admit, the idea comes from a previous generation, but I'm not so sure the ladies get it. I appreciate when she puts it on, but it does come off before long. One young provider actually tear'd up saying how sweet a gesture, then offered me BB. Hilarious; unintended consequence.
Any gift a gentleman brings me will be greatly appreciated and def earn him some brownie points in my book.
I like gifts that we can both enjoy during our time together, like say a nice bottle of wine or new toy or one of those candles that turns into body oil when its lit, or maybe a pair of cuffs and a blindfold.
Flowers are always lovely as are chocolates, classic and sweet.
I one time mentioned how I love redbull on twitter and a gentleman brought me a 4pack of redbull. I thought it was sweet that he took the time to look at my tweets and bring me something that I he knows I like.
Another gent always gives me itunes gift cards as I am always having to download new music for my dance classes.
Recently I've been receiving Victoria's secret gift cards because I recently got my breasts done and need new lingerie to accommodate my new DD's.
I also have a dog that I LOVE to death, so gift-cards for Petco or some yummy new treats or toys for my Twinkieboo are always a nice touch.

Long story long, its doesn't have be expensive or extravagant, the thought behind the gift is what counts.
lol cute bear!