Why I support The Minimum Wage Increase

Oh yah I forgot faggot, that is dicks, ass, and faggot a sure sign you are a closet gay. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your lame responses are tiresome and proof you have no originality, no independent thought processes, your worldview is completely dictated to you by your liberal masters, and you are irrelevant and tiresome. You are an old queen in a wet house, drinking your days away and telling the same worn out half ass war stories from 40 years ago that are so mixed up with the other stories your alcohol pickled brain has invented that you no more recognize the truth than Orenthal James Simpson and his merry band of sycophants.
Your lame responses are tiresome and proof you have no originality, no independent thought processes, your worldview is completely dictated to you by your liberal masters, and you are irrelevant and tiresome. You are an old queen in a wet house, drinking your days away and telling the same worn out half ass war stories from 40 years ago that are so mixed up with the other stories your alcohol pickled brain has invented that you no more recognize the truth than Orenthal James Simpson and his merry band of sycophants. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Right yours are so stunningly brilliant with the repetitive faggot dicks and ass comments. Oh and liberal . Other than insults you got nothing.