Trumps approval ratings keep going up with the HIGHEST being among independents...THIS CAN'T BE SPEED!!

I would also add it is more prevalent in cities with high populations of gay men...coincidence? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Interesting thought but probably coincidence. Any large city will have a higher proportion of gays than the suburbs and rural areas.
  • oeb11
  • 03-27-2020, 07:27 AM
No known prediliction of the Wuhan virus for practicing or non-practicing homosexuals of either gender.
Not really what he post is more entertaining than your posting's of poles I mean polls!
I thought you went on a cruse what's up with that anyway? no need to explain Originally Posted by Hotrod511
2nd time you've mentioned my cruise. I responded before but I will say it again. The cruise line gave me a 150% credit towards a future cruise, which I scheduled for December. That is about $7,000 profit. I could have received a 100% refund but opted for a more expensive cruise. And I got to see RIO!!

If you think BB's posts are more interesting than mine, fine. I'd prefer to discuss politics on a political forum than make vain attempts to ridicule others.
2nd time you've mentioned my cruise. I responded before but I will say it again. The cruise line gave me a 150% credit towards a future cruise, which I scheduled for December. That is about $7,000 profit. I could have received a 100% refund but opted for a more expensive cruise. And I got to see RIO!!

If you think BB's posts are more interesting than mine, fine. I'd prefer to discuss politics on a political forum than make vain attempts to ridicule others. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
So how is it you got to see RIO if you scheduled a future cruise in Dec and $7000 profit is all BS unless the cruise line made you a refund for the amount you payed for the cruise plus $7000 and its a free country we live in so you can take your political BS to another forum. I guess I didn't seem your response when I ask about the cruise the first time
So how is it you got to see RIO if you scheduled a future cruise in Dec and $7000 profit is all BS unless the cruise line made you a refund for the amount you payed for the cruise plus $7000 and its a free country we live in so you can take your political BS to another forum. I guess I didn't seem your response when I ask about the cruise the first time Originally Posted by Hotrod511
My cruise was scheduled to start from RIO on March 15th. Arrived in RIO on March 12th and had 3 very sunny days to enjoy the city.

The cruise cost about $14,000 for two. I could have taken that money back or accepted their offer for about $21,000 credit to be applied to a future cruise. We signed up for the longer December cruise. I look at that as a net gain of $7,000. This was a cruise we had planned to take in December 2021 so by taking it in December 2020 we saved that $7,000.

Yes, it is a free country, which gives me the right to post on this board, and for you to either read or ignore anyone else's posts. Your choice. Sorry you don't find my posts entertaining.
Wow cruises are more expensive than I thought. Never been, seems kinda lame tbh.
Wow cruises are more expensive than I thought. Never been, seems kinda lame tbh. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
And if you drink a lot the cost becomes ridiculous. There is an alcohol package for about $65 a day per person. Drinks are about $10 + 18% service charge. And if you like to gamble, they will take your money at the tables too. Then the cost for daily excursions while in port.

I enjoy cruises because you get to see several countries easily. And the food!!! Great workout facilites too.

Sorry for getting somewhat off topic.
  • oeb11
  • 03-27-2020, 05:16 PM
Cruise ships seem to have a huge overhead - which must be covered with many passengers, and charges for many things - alcohol being a prime target for the cruise lines.

SR- glad U enjoyed and came back home well. It is a free country - If U can afford and like the experience - go enjoy it. !!!

A point - one of the risks of large numbers of people in close quarters with no escape - is the transmission of norovirus - a GI virus which has caused several cruise line ship infections of crew and passengers.
My cruise was scheduled to start from RIO on March 15th. Arrived in RIO on March 12th and had 3 very sunny days to enjoy the city.

The cruise cost about $14,000 for two. I could have taken that money back or accepted their offer for about $21,000 credit to be applied to a future cruise. We signed up for the longer December cruise. I look at that as a net gain of $7,000. This was a cruise we had planned to take in December 2021 so by taking it in December 2020 we saved that $7,000.

Yes, it is a free country, which gives me the right to post on this board, and for you to either read or ignore anyone else's posts. Your choice. Sorry you don't find my posts entertaining. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Ok Speedy enjoy your cruise I have no desire to go to another foreign country I had my fill in 69, I'd rather spend a week in the mountains of Montana less people to deal with

when you say for two is that you and your better half?
Why anyone would want to hang out with 3000 other people on a boat is beyond me. Did it once. Never again.
Why anyone would want to hang out with 3000 other people on a boat is beyond me. Did it once. Never again. Originally Posted by bambino

what happened? did you get sick?
Ok Speedy enjoy your cruise I have no desire to go to another foreign country I had my fill in 69, I'd rather spend a week in the mountains of Montana less people to deal with

when you say for two is that you and your better half? Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Each to his own Hotrod. I was lucky not to have had the opportunity to travel overseas in 69 to where I assume you went.

Yes, my better half and I. Wife has been to all 7 continents and about 40% of the countries in the world.
Why anyone would want to hang out with 3000 other people on a boat is beyond me. Did it once. Never again. Originally Posted by bambino
Our favorite cruise lines are Windstar and Oceania. Windstar ships, which are actually large sailing ships, have a capacity of either 160 or 306 passengers. Oceania has a capacity of either 684 or 1250 passengers.

Again, each to his own. Most of the high-end cruise lines cater to "older" people.

when you say for two is that you and your better half? Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Dude! Livingston MT, aka Paradise Valley, just north of Yellowstone is my favorite place on the planet. Hit me up if you ever need a referral, know some fantastic VRBOs.
idiots like fz are unable to understand "Facts" v their propaganda narrative.

Let them bloviate - it is a lost cause.

The answer is go vote in nov 2020 for the best candidate available.

As of now - looks like trump v a senile , infirm Biden. a vote for Biden is a vote for whoever is the VP nominee. If the DNC caries on with him to the election ( he is under wraps to prevent him from publicizing his dementia) - with his rapidly advancing dementia - they may toss his ass out and go looking for a Cuoma, or other nominee.

how about a Cuomo/Cuomo ticket - that might energize the LSM Originally Posted by oeb11
Number one — yous are a mental health professional? no.

Number two — yous are a physical health professional? no.

So your daily venom about Biden’s health is unfounded, unsubstantiated, untrue and untuckingbecoming.

All of those things...