Theres ALWAYS a fox in the hen house..

forgive me if i dont correctly understand the rules.
but if you ladies are actual providers here and are posting here also under an anonymous handle....isnt there a rule against having dual handles on here? just askin
So what are you trying to say: your menu says cbj, but you might bbbj on the sly if you feel good about the guy? That's nothing new, and not just cbj vs bbbj. Some girls will offer extra time, a special ongoing discount, etc.

So really that's not the point. The point is a hobbiest bullying or threatening to get something. I'm afraid that's nothing new either, but hopefully not common. Or is it becoming more common, and that's really what you're getting at?

I don't agree YMMV should be common. If you have a menu, then that's what I should expect. If you decide I'm such a great guy you'll have BBQ and beer ready for me when I visit, well, that's EXTRA and I would appreciate it. Same goes for a bbbj if your menu says cbj. I think that's pretty reasonable.

sure, i agree its always a good thing to be honest about menu. and i do. but "pushing the boundaries" as stated in my first post is what is really on my mind. a provider can be as open as possible with a hobby-ist and he may or may not still push to get his way. BULLY at that... not saying you would do that. Again this is only to put that out there that YMMV should be more common amongst providers and hobby-ists when it comes to BBBJ. Originally Posted by MISS2868
look....im just saying BBBJ should be reevaluated and CBJ should be taken off the back burner. simple. point blank. done. period.
and yes YMMV should be regular. know why? because its our rules. our bodies. our time, and our risk.
discrimination and judgement is human nature. I am sure you don't just randomly select a provider do you? No, you judge and discriminate making sure you get your money's worth.

The same applys on the other side of the coin. Even though you have good money to pay rock0star, we (girls) still have the right to refuse service lol
also this is bias and bigotry plain and simple. a homeless man could be dirty and gross and also aids free, unless you're claiming super powers, then a super stud wth an amazing body could walk in and you would be throbbing wet from a mile away and your salavating lips are 'somehow...' around his member sans condom. you're a human, you like having sex attractive humans. it's simple man. claiming you can 'look' at someone 'clean' or whatever and determine your safety is moronic and to discriminate by such is cruel and unforgiveable. if you had legal business there'd be people outside your door with signs chanting till you were out of business. be honest. you don't want to suck a dirty dong. you'll never know if the the clean one is 'clean'. you discriminate. you're acting like you're a bigot, maybe you're not one, but you're acting like one.that's fine. own it. when you try and justify it it makes me want to throw up. Originally Posted by rock0star
Sorry but I really don't see what you posted as a fair comparison. It's not fair to expect a lady to suck a dirty cock just because you're paying them. If you want a full menu then show up clean, ie.. showered, brushed teeth, clean clothes etc... Would you want to go down on a dirty provider who just saw 4 guys and hasn't done anything other then an occasional wet nap in between?
but if you ladies are actual providers here and are posting here also under an anonymous handle....isnt there a rule against having dual handles on here? just askin Originally Posted by knotty man
I can't speak for the others but, I for one joined eccie as MISS1402.

I do however have reviews under "another name" but I did NOT join eccie under "other name" or post ads under "other name" or solicit business under "other name". I'm only on here as (MISS1402) to exchange information.
look....im just saying BBBJ should be reevaluated and CBJ should be taken off the back burner. simple. point blank. done. period. Originally Posted by MISS2868

Fine then put cbj on your menu and see if your phone still blows up. Yes it's your body but it's our dime so it works both ways and I think you'll find that your reviews will reflect cbj and go from there. Do what you want I say and we'll do what and who we want and most of us don't want cbj. You're talking to the wrong crowd it's not the guys you have to convince it's your fellow providers because as long as the majority offer bbbj the cbj ladies will continue to get less calls and guys will be looking for discounts to see you. Just ask Miss Missy who can't give it away for 130 and hour because of her "clean program"
MISS2868 You do NOT have to define anything. Let the clients arrive if you want to do BBBJ do so, if not then don't. They (guys) are certainly not upfront with what the expect from us. Do you think if they listed they would demand BBFS anyone would see them?

Funny story, I had this client (dretec) ask me if I would consider BBFS once we got to know each other better. I told him YES YES YES! he saw me every other day for the next 2 weeks. In the end, he finally realized that it was NEVER going to happen.

I was like $300 x 6 ($1800) richer and laughing all the way to the bank.
MISS2868 You do NOT have to define anything. Let the clients arrive if you want to do BBBJ do so, if not then don't. They (guys) are certainly not upfront with what the expect. Do you think if they listed BBFS anyone would see them? Nope! Originally Posted by MISS1402
Actually they are seeing people , even after writing reviews you obviously didn't read . The rest of us did !
MISS2868 You do NOT have to define anything. Let the clients arrive if you want to do BBBJ do so, if not then don't. They (guys) are certainly not upfront with what the expect. Do you think if they listed BBFS anyone would see them? Nope! Originally Posted by MISS1402
That's true she can do that. If I'm reading her post right though she does not offer bbbj unless she has seen them multiple times or deems them worthy so it sounds like most guys are gonna get the cbj which most guys will bitch about in the review and other guys will take her off their list. It's best to be up front from both parties I agree. Many guys before scheduling with someone will read reviews and look for the menu options they want. If there are no reviews then gents will pm or email or txt to ask menu specific questions. How do you think she should respond in that situation???????????
MISS2868 You do NOT have to define anything. Let the clients arrive if you want to do BBBJ do so, if not then don't. They (guys) are certainly not upfront with what the expect. Do you think if they listed BBFS anyone would see them? Nope!

In fact I had this client (dretec) ask me if I would consider BBFS once we got to know each other better. I told him YES YES YES! he saw me every other day for the next 2 weeks. In the end, he finally realized that it was NEVER going to happen.

I was like $300 x 6 ($1800) richer all the way to the bank. Originally Posted by MISS1402
You do realize you just opened yourself up being known by your provider name. It doesn't take a genius for someone to pm dretec to find out who you are or just go look for his reviews. Since you already outed him it's not like he's gonna have any loyalty to you at this point or worry about retribution. That is unless like the fake pic you posted in the other thread this is just more mis-information.
"moronic" Well, that was mean. I got points for calling a fellow member stupid. Do the same eccie rules apply to these kind folks? Originally Posted by MISS1402

Did someone ring the Mod bell???????? In answer to the above question, in my judgement rockstar did not refer to you as moronic, but your method as you described. This IMHO is different than calling someone moronic or stupid. The ECCIE Posting Guidelines apply to all here, but as in most cases which involve people, a certain amount of judgement must be applied and that's where we (Mods) come in.

Remember, we are all supposed to be adults here and as long as thing are reasonably civil and no pointed insults are fired, you may all continue the debate club.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
but if you ladies are actual providers here and are posting here also under an anonymous handle....isnt there a rule against having dual handles on here? just askin Originally Posted by knotty man
Yes that is against the rules and if it can be proven than action will be taken. So far I don't see any reason to start an IP witch hunt. The MISS1234 ladies seem to be behaving themselves and so far have given me no reason to believe they have more than one persona here. Hell they are making things interesting!!

Most that try the dual or multiple handle trick here are eventually busted and if that is the case here (and as i stated I don't believe it is at this point) the same will happen here as well.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
You do realize you just opened yourself up being known by your provider name. It doesn't take a genius for someone to pm dretec to find out who you are or just go look for his reviews. Since you already outed him it's not like he's gonna have any loyalty to you at this point or worry about retribution. That is unless like the fake pic you posted in the other thread this is just more mis-information. Originally Posted by homer13
This happened to me over a year ago, and i got the idea from a several other girls that he has tried this with and he is also a member of the "troublemaker list" that we (girls) pass around with each other.

Get your money upfront, when he pulls the BBFS tell him "in time, when we get to know each other better we can discuss it." SOONer or 6-8 appointments later he will FINALLY get the message. It's like taking candy from a baby lol