Old fart in need of vouches

OK, all... some new young ladies don't believe I'm valid. Anyone wish to9 vouch for me? Male, female, anything in between?

BNI

I'm not a bad man... without alcohol Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
I thought you were dead
Nope, dont' recall a BNI...
BNI is old school... back from when the hobby ruled and when there was a whole lot less drama and whales were for watching and not for fucking. Originally Posted by Diabolo

I concur. He goes back to the old ASPD days when things were a lot better, and we all were a lot younger. I certainly relate, BNI..... I am tired of the two, three, and four references game, and I don't do 411 as I don't want my ID in some database. Good luck.
I thought you were dead Originally Posted by BigLouie
That's two votes for dead. I see myself fading in the mirror...
I'm seeing a pattern here....
You hearing the Grim Reaper sharpening his blade?
That's two votes for dead. I see myself fading in the mirror... Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
It will be good to see you at the poker tournament. I wonder how many people know, as I do, that you look exactly like your avatar.
I'll vouch for him - if somebody vouches for me.

Is there a sc in Houston he hasn't got kicked out of for too much 'exhuberance'? Originally Posted by essence

I recall helping you attain that condition. Its a specialty if mine lol.

And essence, only a portion of the clubs... Though I do remember the incident when you were present lol.
Ive known BNI a long time , and even though we've never been BCD...he's a top player and real sweet guy...girls would be lucky to meet him ... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Awwww *blush*
The comments made to BNI sounded like a ASPD "Roll Call". I thought a lot of these guys had retired. The only one missing was Dear John! I know the Ladies will welcome you with open arms. Glad to see you back in the saddle.
Ok mods, you can close this "Look at Me ThreAD". I'm done lol...
I had thought he went the way of BenDover and MrHappy........... I guess naught.
Returning from self imposed exile4 is never easy.
Returning from the dead is even harder.
tis the season
That's two votes for dead. I see myself fading in the mirror... Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
You disappeared for a while and never replied to emails. BTW, how's the wife?