Ain't it the tits

Sweety, you should want the lads that are under 5', particularly if you are above average height for a woman. They don't have to bend down for DATY, and once in mish, their mouths come up to just the right place on your torso. Originally Posted by FoulRon
Now that's what I'm talking about.
Honey don't fret, you can't be above a little ribbing (for her pleasure) from the cadre of miscreant perverts who frequent this site. Stick around for the shit show and you will learn rather quickly who's intention is just humor, and who's ass needs kicking in a huge "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!" pit. None of the guys who have posted thus far are pit-worthy.

Besides, I've do-dah'ed a number of these curmudgeonly dissolute pussy lickers and half of them had to have a side wall cut from their house and delivered to my step on the flat bed of an 18 wheel tractor trailer. It took a battalion of any manner of cranes and levers to get them to the action only to find I couldn't manage to see the part I'm am obliged to attend as it was hidden in a morass of wibbling gibblet.

You're real purdy, and from what I can tell, you smoke one hell of a pole. Anyone who wouldn't see you is missing out.
Honey don't fret, you can't be above a little ribbing (for her pleasure) from the cadre of miscreant perverts who frequent this site. Stick around for the shit show and you will learn rather quickly who's intention is just humor, and who's ass needs kicking in a huge "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!" pit. None of the guys who have posted thus far are pit-worthy.

Besides, I've do-dah'ed a number of these curmudgeonly dissolute pussy lickers and half of them had to have a side wall cut from their house and delivered to my step on the flat bed of an 18 wheel tractor trailer. It took a battalion of any manner of cranes and levers to get them to the action only to find I couldn't manage to see the part I'm am obliged to attend as it was hidden in a morass of wibbling gibblet.

You're real purdy, and from what I can tell, you smoke one hell of a pole. Anyone who wouldn't see you is missing out. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I have to go watch "what's eating Gilbert grape" now lol.
..:SNIP:..
Besides, I've do-dah'ed a number of these curmudgeonly dissolute pussy lickers and half of them had to have a side wall cut from their house and delivered to my step on the flat bed of an 18 wheel tractor trailer. It took a battalion of any manner of cranes and levers to get them to the action only to find I couldn't manage to see the part I'm am obliged to attend as it was hidden in a morass of wibbling gibblet. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
you said I was just a bit husky... now my butt .. it's all hurt!
Originally Posted by Centaur
+3

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
YEW SAID YEW WULDN'T TELL NOBUDDY!
you said I was just a bit husky... now my butt .. it's all hurt! Originally Posted by Bob McV
If u would stop eating all the damn quesadilla crumbs off my lap and didn't feel like grilled cheese should come with a fruit roll up in it you would have nothing to complain about!

You're real purdy, and from what I can tell, you smoke one hell of a pole. Anyone who wouldn't see you is missing out. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Epic way with words, hehehe.

Speaking of smoking some poles...
If u would stop eating all the damn quesadilla crumbs off my lap and didn't feel like grilled cheese should come with a fruit roll up in it you would have nothing to complain about! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
(can't stop laughing long enough to form witty reply.. might pass out from laug gomfgdima32450v fg[]a

Absolutely epic post!
YEW SAID YEW WULDN'T TELL NOBUDDY! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

its called my "dickydo"
my belly sticks out farther than my dicky do