GFE or not?

Yea I can understand the older, larger providers don't have a problem being less ymmv with the highly unattractive guys because yall are used to fucking ugly guys in your personal lives.

For the tight, young, hotties it's a little harder because they're not used to fucking old, hairy, fat, greazy, bastards in their personal lives. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
Another guy making a last ditch effort to earn ECCIE Asshole of the Year honors. You still have a ways to go to catch Anabolic.
Yea I can understand the older, larger providers don't have a problem being less ymmv with the highly unattractive guys because yall are used to fucking ugly guys in your personal lives.

For the tight, young, hotties it's a little harder because they're not used to fucking old, hairy, fat, greazy, bastards in their personal lives. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
I guess I know where I stand now. I should count my lucky charms stars that I even get laid every now and then.
  • 11-28-2012, 10:15 PM
Sweet discretion said it right. If these young tight girls don't want to fuck old, hairy, overweight guys , then don't see the client. Tell the client to turn around and leave. But since they want easy money they go ahead with the session, even though they know they are not going to give it there best( their A game)
Well said 67...what he said is complete crap..but everybody has a right to their own opinion no matter how asinine it is...but heres the thing if he thinks that providers like us can only get ugly unattractive guys then why hasn't he called any of us...ijs
Another guy making a last ditch effort to earn ECCIE Asshole of the Year honors. You still have a ways to go to catch Anabolic. Originally Posted by BFCjosh

Lol! Not explicitly going for ECCIE Asshole of the Year honors, just trying to help explain why true gfe isn't so easy to come by with the truly hot chicks.

Twentyfive year old 110lb hotties who give consistently gfe service are in very short supply, and they usually charge accordingly. That's just how things naturally work out. Bitching about it is like bitching about the grass being green or the sky being blue.
Veronica Peach is another full out GFE++++.

As Caster Troy (Nicholas Cage) said: I could eat a Peach for hours!

Thai Monica is very GFE, as well.

I aim to sample Angela Nicky soon, as she gets high ratings from other guys.
The real difference is that with a true GFE, it is all about the client. The provider makes him feel good about himself. It is the extra little smile, the extra little caress, the nice compliment. The female orgasms(but only fake it if you are good at it) that make him feel like a real stud.

Having had a recent super gfe with Thai Monica, I can only say that I wish she would give lessons to other providers. I would volunteer to be the test subject.
That stinks...I always advertise as non-gfe due to my no BBJ policy & NO daty i would think other ladies would be more clear as well. As it becomes a very awkward situation when everyone is not ok with the menu...
That stinks...I always advertise as non-gfe due to my no BBJ policy & NO daty i would think other ladies would be more clear as well. As it becomes a very awkward situation when everyone is not ok with the menu... Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
This whole GFE thing becomes a bunch of bullshit. It is very simple. Ladies post a menu that you are willing to do with every guy that comes through the door unless they are a stinky douchebag. If you want to do more than that do so during the session which is what YMMV is. Guys, dont go in looking for things that are not on the menu. Also if a lady gives you something that is not on the menu keep it to yourself and out of your review. It is the ladies choice whether to do that with future people not yours to make for her. Keeping to something like this is what makes sessions go smoothly and without surprises other than the occasional good one.
Very interesting topic, thanks for sharing.
Fuck YMMV. God damn it to HELL!!!!!
So I have only been in the bis on and off for almost three years now and am still learning something new almost everyday. So I just would like to say If I ever was or ever am considered YMMV, it would not nor is not be b/c I dont offer all my GFE services to everyone based on how they look or ect......I treat all gentlemen the same as long as they are respectful and clean. However if someone is rude or pushy or just one of those that just seem hard to please, well the out come would be not so good.
Great thread very beneficial.

(Now having the full knowledge of the meaning ymmv, I do not consider myself to be.)
I think alot of the time it's just blatant false advertising. Just like fake pics. It gets more people to call, so they keep doing it. Yes it could be YMMV in some instances, but most of the time I think it's just a lie
  • klutz
  • 11-30-2012, 01:25 PM
This whole GFE thing becomes a bunch of bullshit. It is very simple. Ladies post a menu that you are willing to do with every guy that comes through the door unless they are a stinky douchebag. If you want to do more than that do so during the session which is what YMMV is. Guys, dont go in looking for things that are not on the menu. Also if a lady gives you something that is not on the menu keep it to yourself and out of your review. It is the ladies choice whether to do that with future people not yours to make for her. Keeping to something like this is what makes sessions go smoothly and without surprises other than the occasional good one. Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
You pretty much laid down the rules on the best way to not be disappointed.

The list of activities in the showcase should be what she would do with any guy she sees who did all the pre-visit necessities: go to the bathroom (I hear some providers dont like their clients to shit in their bathrooms), shower, brush teeth, deodorant, smell good, have had a haircut within the past few weeks (fucking hippies), and wax your back (from the top of the shoulders all the way down to your asshole)
  • klutz
  • 11-30-2012, 01:27 PM
Very interesting topic, thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
AC666... who is the girl in your avatar? I would very much like to plow her...