WhatThe Heck Was Woopie Goldberg Thinking

Since anyone can convert to Judaism and become a Jew, how can it be considered a race ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Ask Hitler.
She was speaking in terms of man's inhumanity against man.
Today's world won't let you speak in those terms.

For an extension, Christians were persecuted for centuries and burned at the stake. Christians are not a race. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I strongly recommend a trip to a Holocaust museum.

That didn't happen today. It happened 80 years ago.

You'll see what was considered a race in Hitler's Germany.
Its disgusting how some are making lame excuses for this anti semite!

Call her the n word and see that cunt twists the fuck off!

She should be fired! And face protests where she has meals at her home and airport! Fucking anti semetic cunt Originally Posted by winn dixie
Little over the top there, Landsman.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
Its disgusting how some are making lame excuses for this anti semite!

Call her the n word and see that cunt twists the fuck off!

She should be fired! And face protests where she has meals at her home and airport! Fucking anti semetic cunt Originally Posted by winn dixie

You need some french fries to calm you down.
I strongly recommend a trip to a Holocaust museum.

That didn't happen today. It happened 80 years ago.

You'll see what was considered a race in Hitler's Germany. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Makes me sick that some say It didnt happen.
You need some french fries to calm you down. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I will not "calm down" That bitch sits on her fat ass and judges good people harshly ! Calls them biggots and racists just for an agenda. Then turns around and says something that truly is terribly offensive. And the same folk who worship her day to day are wanting to make excuses for her. FUCK THAT! Hold her to her own standards of others! And the other sexless cunts on that show have hardly said peep about it! Gawd damn dbl standards. She should be fired. Fuck disney!
You need some french fries to calm you down. Originally Posted by VitaMan
... Oh yes.. Bring France into it now!
Good Going.

... Hmmmm... or did you mean - chips?

#### Salty
I will not "calm down" That bitch sits on her fat ass and judges good people harshly ! Calls them biggots and racists just for an agenda. Then turns around and says something that truly is terribly offensive. And the same folk who worship her day to day are wanting to make excuses for her. FUCK THAT! Hold her to her own standards of others! And the other sexless cunts on that show have hardly said peep about it! Gawd damn dbl standards. She should be fired. Fuck disney! Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Hmmmm... She surely DOES play "the race card" like
a Geelong Gamesman and a Canberra Cardsharp.

... Quick to call-out others over anything she surely
believes might be a questionable comment.

#### Salty
See what can happen when you don't remain calm:

Police are investigating a 40-person fight at a Golden Corral that some say started over a disagreement about steak
I will not "calm down" That bitch sits on her fat ass and judges good people harshly ! Calls them biggots and racists just for an agenda. Then turns around and says something that truly is terribly offensive. And the same folk who worship her day to day are wanting to make excuses for her. FUCK THAT! Hold her to her own standards of others! And the other sexless cunts on that show have hardly said peep about it! Gawd damn dbl standards. She should be fired. Fuck disney! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Her real name

https://meaww.com/amp/whoopi-goldber...-she-is-jewish

She’s a Jew because she says so!!!!!!!
You can become Jewish also
You can become Jewish also Originally Posted by VitaMan
I don’t want too. Joey Bribes hates them. Just like Hitler.
Whoopi Goldberg is nothing but a racist POS. Her, and the likes of others like Bette Midler, Oprah, LaBron, Colbert, Fallon, etc. etc. They have no idea of what a normal citizen in the US does to survive. Their very existence destroys the opportunity of reuniting America.

There only value to the democrats is their stupid, ignorant comments take the focus away from our big problem at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

He can’t even choose a Supreme Court Justice without stepping in “dog shit”. How much common sense does it take to announce “I’ll pick the most qualified candidate” then pick a black woman.

What The Heck Was Joe Biden Thinking?

Or he and his “advisor’s” couldn’t recognize the long-term results of approving the Nord Stream 2? Now he has our European allies wanting to deal directly with Putin. Without US participation! He sure brought our European allies together

His only focus was to “undo” a Trump decision

How many times during his campaign did Biden criticize Trumps handling of Putin? How many times did Biden call Putin a “murderer”? Only a total idiot would expect negotiations with Putin to go smoothly after that.

Joe Biden’s foreign policy is a disaster like everything else he’s touched in the last 12 months.

It’s amazing how “Trump comments” last on this board forever, but stupid shit by Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, Sotomayer, Schiff, etc. last about 60 seconds
I don’t want too. Joey Bribes hates them. Just like Hitler. Originally Posted by bambino
I don't think you'd pass the test.

And we all hate Hitler, right?
The thickness of hyperbole in this thread reqires a Swiss Army Knife to cut through.

The Woman clumsily stated her case, but the Vultures decided to seize on that to bludgeon her character. That says more about them than anything. Whoopee!