Shapiro vs Maher

Well, I guess it’s unanimous, Asswipe is really stupid. Originally Posted by bambino
Of course it’s unanimous, Lardass. Nobody to the left of you posts here anymore.

You must have EATEN THEM ALL!

I guess your fatgay.net pictures are next.
No, that IS what he said.

You ignorant Neanderthals need to pay attention to something other than Der Sturmer, ESPECIALLY THE SHIT YOU QUOTE AND DEFEND,

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/39...-investigation Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

that's not what he said you idiot. he said "should be on the table". that's not an outright call for impeachment.

but when did facts ever matter to you and your lunatic ALT-LEFTISTS? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

i corrected your retard idiot ass from the start. above is the proof. you haven't gotten the exact quote right yet in any post. you paraphrased it and you were wrong.

you do realize that the link you finally posted is EXACTLY what i said was the correct quote two days ago?
I guess your fatgay.net pictures are next. Originally Posted by bambino
You begged for it, EDdie.
i corrected your retard idiot ass from the start. above is the proof. you haven't gotten the exact quote right yet in any post. you paraphrased it and you were wrong.

you do realize that the link you finally posted is EXACTLY what i said was the correct quote two days ago? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You falsely assume I read all of your posts, WEEWEE.
You falsely assume I read all of your posts, WEEWEE. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

maybe you should, you might learn something.
You begged for it, EDdie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I didn’t beg for anything. But it’s obvious you beg for fat guy cocks. Go get them you loser.
I don't swing that way EDdie. Maybe you and the BUTT BUDDIES can take turns growling sweet nothings into each other's ear while you attempt docking.

LMAO!!!!

Happy FOJ, Dipshits!

God Bless Vespucciland.
I don't swing that way EDdie. Maybe you and the BUTT BUDDIES can take turns growling sweet nothings into each other's ear while you attempt docking.

LMAO!!!!

Happy FOJ, Dipshits!

God Bless Vespucciland. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

second place is last place, loser.

no one remembers who came in second.
If ignorance is bliss, then Rudolf MESS, aka WWE, must be the happiest motherfucker in the asylum.