Hi everyone I have a question for the guys!

i prefer clean mouth...no metal. shit happens and i dont want to be the one getting snagged or getting leftovers from last guy snagged on. penicillin does not cure everything anymore. Originally Posted by windowshopper
The only thing I have heard about braces is that it may cut the inside of the providers lip. She said CBJ is the way she has to go until the braces come off. Is it the same with tongue rings? This would be for her safety and his.

A 19yr old provider with braces just out of high school gave me that tip!
Tongue rings/piercings.....ugh! Braces are OK, though. My high school girlfriend had braces and it actually brings back some pretty fond memories (as long as you're careful (LOL).
I love the look of a tongue ring. Does it help the experience? Who knows.
  • rwksl
  • 09-13-2011, 09:17 PM
I don't have much of an opinion on braces or tongue rings, but I do like to use a bridle when a girl rides me reverse cowgirl.
I don't think my response will do you much good because I'll take a bj from just about any chick that offers. My motto has always been 18 to 80 blind, crippled or crazy. I am really interested in your 19 year old, just out of high school friend.
Have,had bbbj,from Providers with and without tongue metal, have not been able to tell the difference so far.