Does having a child turn guys off???

I'm proud to be a hot milf. Kiddos come first in my book no matter what Originally Posted by Tara Evans
+1ALWAYS!
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-21-2014, 05:55 AM
Not a turn off at all. Don't we all have another life outside this beautiful hobby world. If that other life includes kids, dogs, or goldfish who really cares. It's what happens in the hour or two we are together that matters.
not a turnoff to me. but I can see a couple of things that might cause a guy to consider other girls.

having a child may make changes to a woman's body that some may find unattractive.

availability and possible increased chances of cancellations and reschedules due to child issues might cause some guys do not want to schedule.

knowing you have children, may impact the illusion the guy wants from the session.

I would recommend that you keep the fact you have children personal. it's really none of our business why you're available or not. no need to hide it. just don't mention it first. especially when contacted by a new potential client.
Not a bit, I have had many women tell me they were unavailable due to taking care of kids and I said have a great time with family and call me when you are avail.
As a human you decide what parts of your life that you are going to share with others.
You will find some who like those things and some who don't like those things.
As a businesswoman you find a place in the middle. Something that appears to the masses that you are comfortable with.

Plenty of people don't care if you have kids. Plenty of people tell me they won't see me without a face pic. It's works all ways. You have to decide what type of brand you want to be and just go with it.
+1ALWAYS! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Thanks girls. Kiddos are always # 1 in my book.
As a human you decide what parts of your life that you are going to share with others.
As a businesswoman you find a place in the middle. Something that appears to the masses that you are comfortable with.

Plenty of people don't care if you have kids. Plenty of people tell me they won't see me without a face pic. It's works all ways. You have to decide what type of brand you want to be and just go with it. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Well said!:thum bsup:
The kiddos must come first in my opinion. And then when you have grandchildren ........ OMG LIVE IT!!!!!
O crap, now everyone knows I'm old. 😊
The kiddos must come first in my opinion. And then when you have grandchildren ........ OMG LIVE IT!!!!!
O crap, now everyone knows I'm old. 😊 Originally Posted by verygood69
Sweetie your not old. That statement just made me realize how sweet and caring of a man you are
I have no children myself but find my friends who do, do well in the hobby. You just have a different target market. I honestly though, would've just left it at "family", for me there would be no need to specify.

Plenty of people don't care if you have kids. Plenty of people tell me they won't see me without a face pic. It's works all ways. You have to decide what type of brand you want to be and just go with it. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
very well thought out and stated!!

I honestly though, would've just left it at "family", for me there would be no need to specify. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
unless i've visited w/ the woman more than a few times, i would rather not know why she cant schedule at the requested time. doesnt matter if it's family, kids, parents, dogs, parties, doctor's appts, vacation, etc. just say "i am unable to meet at that time. here are some timeframes that work."

once i have visited w/ a woman more than a few times, then we'll prolly share things about our life.

but as OldButStillGoing posted "knowing you have children, may impact the illusion the guy wants from the session."
I'm late to respond to this but, to the original question: NO -- We all have our outside lives and responsibilities to attend to. I'd take it as a positive for a provider to be honest about it (while maintaining whatever privacy desired).
So long as the kids not mine, I'm cool with it.

Some guys don't want to fuck someone who has kids. Some guys just have their 'things' that they don't want. Some won't see married providers or those they know have BF's or have this or that heritage .. etc.

Maybe he had mommy issues.... who knows. I remember guys in college talking about how they wouldn't bang a chick if she had a kid because they thought the coochie would be loose or she'd have gnawed nipples or some such. People like or want what they want. You can't be everything to everyone.

Wouldn't worry about it too much there is always another customer who won't have an issue with it.
Doesn't bother me at all. But let me say I usually have a "window of time" in which to hobby because of my own family obligations. If we can't schedule something when I have the time available I will usually schedule with you at a later date that is good for both of us and if possible find a provider available when you are not.
For some guys it's just part of the illusion - she's hot, wants to have sex with you and loves every second of it, having multiple orgasms every single time no matter how bad at sex you may be, low to no volume, the treasure no one else knows about, independent for sure, single & no kids. The illusion can be part of the fun, but guys who really believe all that are kidding themselves.

In other words, who cares if a provider has kids? She may even have a (gasp!) life outside the hobby!