Guns don't kill people ... Colleges in Oregon do

Thanks for repeating what was just said fuck stick. eeeejjbyy Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You are welcome, eehhbuhhrrrrr

and thanks for the link, eehhbuhhrruuurrrrrrr

"gun free zone" vs "not a gun free zone" eeehbuhhrurrrrr

Which is it? eehhbuhhuhrrrr

There is something wrong with a group of people who think that the solution to these massacres is more guns.

There is something wrong with a group of people whose response to the murder of a dozen people is "oh, well, just another bullshit shooting and the main thing is to make sure that nothing changes in relation to the easy availability of guns."

What the fuck? How can the status quo be acceptable? This is happening every few months. Children are being massacred by lunatics with assault rifles.

And, the only response from the right is to make sure that we arm everybody? Originally Posted by timpage
..When you misrepresent the facts for dramatic purposes it takes away from the credibility of your statement.
Yes, let's state a few facts.

1. These people who were killed may have been killed with handguns that were easy to obtain rather than assault rifles that were easy to obtain. This is an important distinction because....mmmm

2. Obama agreed with bans in other countries so....somehow what happened here in our country yesterday....is his fault.

3. What happened in Benghazi excuses the firearms massacres in the United States.

4. There were a lot of negroes in Chicago that shot each other this past weekend because there are no effective gun control laws in our country....so, all the people in Oregon that got shot... deserved it.

5. If only all of the students at the school where they were trying to get an education had been forced to carry pistols and assault rifles...well, they could have avoided their untimely deaths. So, you know what? According to the admiral...and the rest of the psycho gun-embracing, death-addled lunatics on the right-wing...the people who go shot have nobody to blame but themselves.

Does that just about cover it psycho-fuckwads?

Bring your best shit, motherfuckers.

Never let a fact get in the way of a cause but lets state a few facts anyway;

Most of these shootings have been accomplished by handguns and not ASSAULT RIFLES.

These guns were not easily available. They were purchases in accordance with the laws passed by liberals. If anything, they show the ineffectiveness of those highly touted gun laws that Obama wants more of.

Except Obama was celebrating a ban and confiscation as happened in England and Australia. That is what he recommends and he did it publicly. From here on out, any time that a leftist says that no one wants to ban your guns......is a liar or a fool.

As for the "bullshit" shooting...people say stupid things case in point, Barack Obama calling four dead in Benghazi as "a bump in the road".

A weekly blood bath in places like Chicago is the status quo and no one has said it is "acceptable" other than the left who has ignored the fact.

To the meat of the matter, we have not tried more guns as you claim. In nearly every incidence the scene was a "gun free" zone and that is not even being denied. The fact is that we have tried to remove the guns and the bad guy always showed up with a gun(s). It took a good guy with a GUN to stop the carnage. Any reasonable person who is informed will note that it is the lack of guns in the hands of good people that doesn't cause a shooting, but it definitely makes the death toll higher. I actually expect Timmie to celebrate and to start the thread when a good person stops a bad person with a gun....unless you have another agenda than the preservation of innocent life. So I will look forward to your next thread where you celebrate self defense by handgun. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

1. These people who were killed may have been killed with handguns that were easy to obtain rather than assault rifles that were easy to obtain. This is an important distinction because....mmmm

2. Obama agreed with bans in other countries so....somehow what happened here in our country yesterday....is his fault.

3. What happened in Benghazi excuses the firearms massacres in the United States.

4. There were a lot of negroes in Chicago that shot each other this past weekend because there are no effective gun control laws in our country....so, all the people in Oregon that got shot... deserved it.

5. If only all of the students at the school where they were trying to get an education had been forced to carry pistols and assault rifles...well, they could have avoided their untimely deaths. So, you know what? According to the admiral...and the rest of the psycho gun-embracing, death-addled lunatics on the right-wing...the people who go shot have nobody to blame but themselves.

Does that just about cover it psycho-fuckwads? Originally Posted by timpage
Rule number 3 for crazies. Intentionally misstate what others have said.

1. Assault style rifles (real assault rifles have to have a special license) are easier to obtain than handguns. You have to be 21 to buy a handgun, 18 in some states to buy a rifle, 16 in some other states, and in a few states there is no age limit. This also exposes your lack of knowledge.

2. Who said it was Obama's fault...YOU? The point was that Obama was recommending that we do what other countries have done; bans and conscriptions. Is that so hard for you to understand?

3. WTF are you talking about?

4. Who said anything about race? Just you. You got a problem with black people Timmie? I bet that you will find that more than just black people are being killed. Not that you care about dead black people obviously. You sick racist.

5. Remember rule 3. No one said anyone would be forced to carry guns and no one said that concealed carry was the answer to everything.

You are one sick twisted piece of shit Timmie. What else do you do? Pull wings off of flies?

Because the use of the term assault weapon is for the sole purpose of scaring the general public into the belief of facts which are inaccurate with the intent of gaining support for the banning of such weapons based on appearance. The FBI has stated that "assault weapons" are used in less than 1% of crime. Are we not to believe the FBI. Your statement that handguns are easy to obtain is patently untrue. Based on the information released these weapons were legally purchased with a background check. They were not purchased from a gun show or through any other loophole, so please tell me how would the lynch pin of the gun control movement, the universal background check have changed anything. You liberals scream back ground check, back ground check but when one is used and it proves ineffective you scream something has to be done ...................

I don't believe I said it was his fault.

Only in your mind I guess because I never said that.

Chicago has the most restrictive gun control policies in the United States, it is the model of the left's idea of how guns should be treated. You on the left dismiss it because it shows that laws alone cant stop gun violence. Chicago is a classic example which you on the left gloss over of the bad guy not paying attention to gun laws. Chicago is also example of the selective outrage of those on the left, someone gets shot at a college the left wigs out, another negro dies in Chicago and you say nothing. You say there are no effective gun laws, this is pure shit, what you have is selective enforcement of the numerous laws on the books. A recent Syracus study of the selective use of the felon in possession laws indicate that the cities with the lowest violent crime rate have the largest number of prosecutions, not arrests but prosecutions. It further stated that cities of equal size with the highest crime rates had the lowest number of prosecutions, but had a higher number of arrests .These cities to include Chicago, Baltimore, DC and Detroit, have a greater number of arrests for felons in possession but fewer prosecutions. Maybe if we did a better job of enforcing the 11000 gun laws on the books then we could see a reduction in crime.

This is just too stupid to even respond too.

Does that just about cover it psycho-fuckwads? Originally Posted by timpage

You started saying you were going to "let's state a few facts". You never did, it was a half page of your opinions and conjecture. Let me know when those facts are presented.
Like I said, shootings like this bring out the crazies like Timmie.
You are welcome, eehhbuhhrrrrr, eehhbuhhrruuurrrrrrr

" eeehbuhhrurrrrr
eehhbuhhuhrrrr
Monkey talk ?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If you can carry a gun there it is not a gun free zone idiot.
Like I said, shootings like this bring out the crazies like Timmie. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Shootings like that are usually carried out by crazies, who should not have firearms.
Rule number 3 for crazies. Intentionally misstate what others have said.

1. Assault style rifles (real assault rifles have to have a special license) are easier to obtain than handguns. You have to be 21 to buy a handgun, 18 in some states to buy a rifle, 16 in some other states, and in a few states there is no age limit. This also exposes your lack of knowledge.

2. Who said it was Obama's fault...YOU? The point was that Obama was recommending that we do what other countries have done; bans and conscriptions. Is that so hard for you to understand?

3. WTF are you talking about?

4. Who said anything about race? Just you. You got a problem with black people Timmie? I bet that you will find that more than just black people are being killed. Not that you care about dead black people obviously. You sick racist.

5. Remember rule 3. No one said anyone would be forced to carry guns and no one said that concealed carry was the answer to everything.

You are one sick twisted piece of shit Timmie. What else do you do? Pull wings off of flies? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You got burned, shitdick. You spout off your bullshit and he called you on it. Own that shit, Admiral Turd Cutter of the butt pirate brigade. You brought up chicago and race, dumbass.
Shootings like that are usually carried out by crazies, who should not have firearms. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I don't disagree with this, but its not the right or the NRA that is fighting changes in this area its the ACLU and the AMA. After Sandy Hook the NRA brought up the question of mental illness and making changes to background checks in this area as well as increasing the funding for mental health. While background checks are authorized in many states to include mental health checks, they are limited on what they can access due to HIPPA and patient privacy concerns. There was a GOP sponsored and NRA endorsed bill that was defeated by the left citing HIPPA, where is your outrage towards the ACLU and the AMA and your left wing counterparts.
I'm going to have to declare a 4th rule for crazies.

Declare victory after you've clearly had your ass handed to you and slink away.

You got beaten so bad that your momma is feeling the pain this morning Nazi Baby Killer. She's probably wondering why she didn't abort you and take the money.
Bring your best shit, motherfuckers. Originally Posted by timpage
Smells like you already smoked yours.
I don't disagree with this, but its not the right or the NRA that is fighting changes in this area its the ACLU and the AMA. After Sandy Hook the NRA brought up the question of mental illness and making changes to background checks in this area as well as increasing the funding for mental health. While background checks are authorized in many states to include mental health checks, they are limited on what they can access due to HIPPA and patient privacy concerns. There was a GOP sponsored and NRA endorsed bill that was defeated by the left citing HIPPA, where is your outrage towards the ACLU and the AMA and your left wing counterparts. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Interesting. I'd like to see a link to this. As I stated in another thread, in the post game speech, Obama seemed to want to take the crazy card off the bargaining table.
Yes, let's state a few facts.. Originally Posted by timpage

SLOBBRIN, we can always count on you to add something ... oh what's the use?

Ignorant fuck.