Poll: How Many Women Has Still Looking Scored With That Were Not Prostitutes

Can't find it. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1686647&page=2 post 23
Pretty disgusting picture.
Pretty disgusting picture. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
The second pic is, without a doubt...
The initial question the OP asks makes a broad assumption that SL is actually "scoring" with prostitutes. And trying to understand the pure physics of SL "scoring" with anyone requires a feat of imagination so vast, few have the capability. Lucky for us.
Just curious, why the title says poll but there is none?
Just curious, why the title says poll but there is none? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
The OP is from Kansas. Nuff said!!
The initial question the OP asks makes a broad assumption that SL is actually "scoring" with prostitutes. And trying to understand the pure physics of SL "scoring" with anyone requires a feat of imagination so vast, few have the capability. Lucky for us. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Maybe by "scoring" he meant rubbing belly buttons? Or playing pinochle?

Would you clarify, OP?
Scoring?
[
  • gt27
  • 05-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Maybe by "scoring" he meant rubbing belly buttons? Or playing pinochle?

Would you clarify, OP? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
My god, I guess my generation's icon of Beavis and Butthead didn't reach through to the masses.

Scoring - To have sex. To Score.

Yes, it was a bad 90's reference.

LM- your lack of geographic knowledge of the continental United States is alarming, but rather appropriate for your level of intelligence.
LM- your lack of geographic knowledge of the continental United States is alarming, but rather appropriate for your level of intelligence. Originally Posted by gt27
Why am I not surprised that the only thing you could come up with is a petty "Your Stupid" response?

Everyone I have ever met who was from Kansas never had anything good to say about it. The more you post the more I can see why