Memorable Quotes by Strippers

• rcusa
  • 07-19-2023, 07:18 AM
"Give me your 'meelk.'"
She was from Spain, and language barrier was significant. She pronounced the letter 'i' like a long 'e.' She was begging for my 'milk,' which was her word for semen. Specifically, she was requesting a creampie.
At a now defunct club in FW a hot platinum blonde 20-something dancer said to me," come to the VIP with me, I want to suck your cock again." She did.
At the same club, an Amazon dancer said, " I'll bet you I can tie my pussy in a knot". I declined. Knowing she wouldn't make that bet unless she could do it." On a different night, I saw a chap give her $20 and they never left the table. She could.
I miss them both. Not to mention the club.
I remember several strippers over the years of me visiting strip clubs telling me they are only stripping to pay for college and then I ask how long you been in college and I have gotten answers ranging from 6 years to 15 years.
  • rcusa
  • 07-27-2023, 03:17 PM
"You'll have to take me to dinner first."
Scenario: Private room in a club. Dancer offers herself standing and bent over for K9. As I approach the target, she coincidentally (not intentionally) lowered herself slightly. I found myself knocking on her rear entrance. She said the line above, and I guided myself into the correct orifice.