Banning?? Really????

This forum is kinda weird. This is a sex forum, but some mods think its Mr Rogers's Neighborhood. Originally Posted by Sexmonger
Did this guy get banned just for posting that? I sorta thought it was funny.
Did this guy get banned just for posting that? I sorta thought it was funny. Originally Posted by Wetwork Daddy
I thought it was too. That and the one Rambo creed did.

I guess I'm just sick like that. Ha!
Did this guy get banned just for posting that? I sorta thought it was funny. Originally Posted by Wetwork Daddy
No he didn't. Other reasons.
No he didn't. Other reasons. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
My bet would be multiple accounts.
YES THERE IS FEMALE MODS! LEA M IS ONE SWEET ONE , AND FAWN ... thanks for being there.
I guess some people just don't understand that account disabled means the account holder ASKED for the account to be closed. BANNED means you were kicked off the site. Under SP Hunter's name, it says account disabled. Guess what that means? It's not rocket science.
I was thinking BANNED meant that those people had STD's!
that was funny... for the record I think ya gotta have a bunch of points and an idiot for a moderater to get THAT much in trouble..(of course i resemble that remark haha) OR make sure that ya are right and make the board blow up every time ya post... xxoo annie (oh yeah i forgot,,just my .02 cents lol) S.P HUNTER and ST. CHRISTOPFER ARE COOL..
The answer is simple, we use a warning system as first resort, we next use a point system to correct bad behavior and when a user accumulates 25 points they leave for 90 days. Originally Posted by guest040711-1
This is funny - an answer coming from a handle that has been disabled/banned, LOL.

Oops, now that I read all of the other messages so I will say this is funny coming from a person who had to change his handle. more LOL.
I got 5 points for asking who the OP was on another thread. I don't think I deserved to get those 5 points but after 650-plus posts, one could argue that only having 5 points is pretty good.

Anyway, it all depends on the moderator. Most mods here are extremely fair, I think. But I've seen how favortism comes into play. But what can you do? Thats life no matter where you go.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-27-2011, 12:10 AM
This is funny - an answer coming from a handle that has been disabled/banned, LOL.

Oops, now that I read all of the other messages so I will say this is funny coming from a person who had to change his handle. more LOL. Originally Posted by AimeeAims
There is a perfectly good reason for what you are seeing.

Also, I can truly attest that the truth of what that former member posted is absolute.
that was funny... for the record I think ya gotta have a bunch of points and an idiot for a moderater to get THAT much in trouble.. Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Care to elaborate on that comment, Annie?
Care to elaborate on that comment, Annie? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Annie, check your PM. If you don't have a warning or points for the previous comment, don't go dancing through the mine field!!

After 1,400 posts, the vast majority of which are gratuitus wise-cracks, I finally drew enough attention to myself to warrant my frist warning.

You are given plenty of rope here. If you choose to throw it over the tree limb and jump off the latter.....Truth is, you actually ban yourself....the mods just press the buttons.
^Ed, You crack me up!!!!! LMFAO
4,000+ posts and I have yet to receive a warning or a single point and I have yet to read the forum guidelines even 1 time..... I don't even edit my post other than to add to them.