So the ad site is down

ImEDIT-STAFF Originally Posted by Tiffany Tyler
Thank you dear. Very nice pics. My list growing.
I am always lurking about when I am not in Class I have always loved this site but there are some that make it less enjoyable so it's easier to stay quiet
we ain't having to pay someone to fuck us. �������� Originally Posted by KitKatt62
Actually it is attitude like that which make us willing to pay you to take your rent-a-puss and leave. Why would I put up with your bullshit attitude otherwise?

And frankly if that is the way that you see us then perhaps we'll just take our money elsewhere. Insulting your customer base is not going to help your cash flow.
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2022, 10:28 PM
I am always lurking about when I am not in Class I have always loved this site but there are some that make it less enjoyable so it's easier to stay quiet
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Notice that only the Man hating whores don't like this place, act like a lady and you'll be treated like one.
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2022, 10:34 PM
Actually it is attitude like that which make us willing to pay you to take your rent-a-puss and leave. Why would I put up with your bullshit attitude otherwise?

And frankly if that is the way that you see us then perhaps we'll just take our money elsewhere. Insulting your customer base is not going to help your cash flow. Originally Posted by Brandofan
I actually like to hear some honesty, this will educate guys that believe their BS, I know too many hooker's that call their clients tricks behind their backs while guys post that she was so classy and professional 😂
🤷🏻♀️
Wow, nice avatar! I want to french kiss your starfish!
🤷🏻♀️ Originally Posted by giayourfav

Thank you Ms Gia. Nice gallery.
holla! xo
Happy Tuesday hunters & hunted!! Hope everyone gets 🍀 today!!
holla! xo Originally Posted by legendarybadass
Happy Tuesday hunters & hunted!! Hope everyone gets �� today!! Originally Posted by Kayla Foxx

Thank you ladies. Make sure to include some details (only what the site allows) in your signature or your profile page.
Maybe time to turn to Tryst.link? Are ladies allowed to put their Tryst profile links in their signatures?
Maybe time to turn to Tryst.link? Are ladies allowed to put their Tryst profile links in their signatures? Originally Posted by Brandofan
I hope I’m wrong about this, but I think it’s against the rules here.

I believe they can include their phone number or other contact information in their signature. If a google search of that info leads to another website….
You're probably right, if only because Tryst allows nudity. But hopefully we can at least link them in reviews. Perhaps a mod can clarify so we can give the ladies a path forward while still adhering to the GLs.
Looks like contact information is allowed but no links to outside websites.
Images and Banners may be used in your signature line.