New 2024 guidelines

Nothing like a new avatar to start off the new year with. Naturally gifted redhead Christina Hendricks.
Gonna chime in and see how many breasticles hit the airwaves at 12:00am.
Here’s my new Avatar.
  • Busty
  • 01-02-2024, 12:36 AM
Amazing
Here’s my new Avatar. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle

Great way to start the new year!

Happy 2024
Great guideline change! 2024 will be a much better year!
Double Eagle. I have been off the board for the holidays but you’re now my hero.

Would it be appropriate to have a post dedicated to busty lusty tops? Thought I better check before I start one…. someone may have beaten me to the punch if so, I hope so
Just to be clear guys, please don't put pictures of your Moobs as your avatar. These are women's bewbs only.
  • R.M.
  • 01-02-2024, 01:02 PM
Just to be clear guys, please don't put pictures of your Moobs as your avatar. These are women's bewbs only. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
I would love to see some man boobage with a side of plumber's butt crack and maybe some IT fingers.
  • Busty
  • 01-02-2024, 01:16 PM
Plumber's crack with Dad Bod is my weakness.
Love handles are aphrodisiac for me.
Little/skinny men are not my preference.
And I would like to mention that Houston has finally overtaken Austin as my #2 entertaining forum.
Guy's, it wasn't you.
The Ladies wit in the last two posts did that.
  • R.M.
  • 01-02-2024, 01:26 PM
And I would like to mention that Houston has finally overtaken Austin as my #2 entertaining forum.
Guy's, it wasn't you.
The Ladies wit in the last two posts did that. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Thank you. I'll take that for originality.
  • Busty
  • 01-02-2024, 01:54 PM
Plumber's crack is addictive, family intervention took place with a fake kitchen leak.
Ambushed me whilst on my hands & knees sniffing his crack.
I was nose deep in it & the swat team of family/friends were dragging me away from that crack.
2 days sober
“ Plumber's crack with Dad Bod is my weakness.”

I’m your huckleberry……