Did I get scammed?

• harry
  • 07-05-2010, 07:41 AM
You were scammed. A much smoother scam than most but a scam nonetheless. It would be best to stop all contact with her as you undoubtedly will be targeted for another scam or a more direct type of action. Don't be too hard on yourself because if you do this long enough, you will run across this sort of thing sooner or later. I'm sure just about all the veteran guys on the board have similar stories they could tell. I know I do.
She was on her computer and I told her how to find me on ECCIE and P411, she did so and seemed to gradually relax. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
well at least she knows about eccie now and can read all this for herself.

best to just walk away.
Okey dokey, no more contact. Thanks to all, you have been very helpful in helping me get my head straight about this.
Okey dokey, no more contact. Thanks to all, you have been very helpful in helping me get my head straight about this. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
As has been mentioned, don't beat yourself up about this. If you hobby for any length of time you will eventually get taken in one way or another--I have too. You are lucky if all you are out is some $$. The important thing is to learn from this and move on.
Okey dokey, no more contact. Thanks to all, you have been very helpful in helping me get my head straight about this. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
As a young fellah ... being freshly heart broken ... I informed my father I was moving to Houston for a fresh start ... to which he gave me some sage advice... which I pass on to you young fellah... "Son.. in this world there are good women and there are bad women... and some of the bad ones can be pretty good... when you get to Houston... you get you one of them Bad Girls and forget all about that other ol' girl!"
Yes it was a scam, i once left a session bc my gut screamed cop, and while i was leaving i heard many running foot steps run up the stair well next to Our room. Then when i got outside the hotel 3 guys in a compact car in suits, one with a gun sticking out of his vest. Seems like 5.0 for sure. But i left the $. If she thought you were a cop she would not have taken the donation. Scammed
never allow someone to leave.....they leave the money stays.....no need to stop in mid stream, half stream, quarter stream to do a hand off. And the phone call to say vice was in the office. Vice doesn't know unless you tipped them off. i.e. they been following her... guys randomly show up to notels, hotels all they time to cheat and have sex with women they meet, money or not.
either try again or stick to strip clubs. At least a dfk and kitty rub will cost you $20/song. I am just saying...
I suppose the fact that I'm asking probably means yes, but some aspects of this still have me wondering, and I'm debating whether to communicate with her any further or just chalk it up to experience and move this to the Alert area. In my 13-14 years of hobbying, I've never had anything remotely like this happen to me. My worst experience has been a mediocre meeting where the personal chemistry wasn't there.

Up until now I haven't seen any BP ladies, unless I can also find them on ECCIE or P411 (and lots of reputable ladies advertise both places) or TER. However, I was struck by an earlier ad by the following woman:

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ted-36/8333696

She went by Brandy in earlier ads and often advertises in tandem with Paige:

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...046-36/7963665

I would certainly be interested in knowing if any of you have seen either of these women, or know anything about them.

Anyway, I couldn't find her on ECCIE, P411, or TER, but I emailed her to see what happened. She responded with a nice long email which was extremely literate. Said she was the mom of a 14 year old, times were tough financially which was why she was providing (Yeah, I know. . . . .) We exchanged a few more emails, in which she again used great vocabulary and spun some lovely erotic scenarios, also well-written--so I decided to see her despite the lack of either positive or negative information about her.

Met her at a notel (also something I don't normally do). She was brought by a friend, and I was very favorably impressed when she got out of the car. She was very good looking, dressed very nicely in a short pencil skirt and conservative top, high heels, well-done makeup, killer smile. She went to make the room arrangements, and we went to the room, I laid the donation on a table, and she gathered me up in a passionate DFK which lasted for a while, during which she put my hand up under her skirt on her smooth, bare, self. She then picked up the donation, and said she wanted to give it to her friend, and she'd be right back (Yeah, I know. . . .but little head was definitely thinking at that moment).

5 minutes later and she hadn't returned. I had left my cell phone in my car, so I went out to get it to call her and found a voice mail telling me to get out of there, that she saw vice in the office and left with her friend, and by the end of the voice mail she sounded bitter and said you are probably a cop yourself.

Needless to say, I got out of there. I tried calling her a couple of times, but no answer. I texted her to say I could prove I wasn't LE, and she called me back. She sounded scared out of her mind, but we talked for probably 30 minutes. She was on her computer and I told her how to find me on ECCIE and P411, she did so and seemed to gradually relax. We agreed to rendezvous again at a different location, but then she called to cancel saying a friend had been in an accident and she had to watch her daughter. Said she'd be happy to see many any time the next day, which didn't work for me.

We exchanged a few more emails during the next week and she asked me to call her. I called her and had a lovely 20-30 minute conversation during which she asked my advice about her ads, and how to get better known amongst high quality guys, etc. I was flattered and gave her some advice. She said how much she wanted to see me again and would I call her again the next day. I called her the next day and had another 20-30 minute talk, this one mostly flirtatious. Also exchanged a few more very nice emails and set this morning to get together again. We fixed a time and she told me to call her when I was headed her way.

So, I'm ready to go, I call and get some strange message about my call couldn't be completed because of call volume and try again later. I tried calling 4 or 5 more times, texted her, and sent an email, all to no response, now 6 hours after my first call.

So should I make any further attempts to reach this person, or just chalk it up to experience? And stick with my previous approach of only seeing women I can find on ECCIE, P411, or TER?

I'd be absolutely certain it was a scam but for all the time she has spent talking to me and emailing me--but maybe that is just clever scamming.

What do you think? Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
This was in no way a scam sweetie. I would love to hear from you and make things right. I apologize for any inconvenience/distress this has caused you and am more than willing to see you when you are available. Please contact me and let's put this behind us, as I am not an individual that condones deceitful practices, especially in this line of work. I respect my clients and value their opinions as well.
Keep bumping your history............most excellent.
not only did you get scammed you got bad taste...lmao
This was in no way a scam sweetie. I would love to hear from you and make things right. I apologize for any inconvenience/distress this has caused you and am more than willing to see you when you are available. Please contact me and let's put this behind us, as I am not an individual that condones deceitful practices, especially in this line of work. I respect my clients and value their opinions as well. Originally Posted by thetruejade
Just give the Fucktard his money back you evil hooktard.... done deal.
She left you in the room she got? You could have taught her a lesson right there. Originally Posted by simpleton
Only problem there is that there was a sting going on in the hotel and this was confirmed for me a few hours later when a friend of mine was arrested at the same hotel, so keep your negative comments to yourself.
not only did you get scammed you got bad taste...lmao Originally Posted by muffbro
I have never had a complaint yet except from shallow, nobodys such as yourself!
Just give the Fucktard his money back you evil hooktard.... done deal. Originally Posted by carkido45
I would love to give him his money back gladly....would have done so that same day if I hadn't been so afraid that he himself was involved in the sting that took place at the hotel and ended up getting my friend arrested. Trust me I have contacted him since this incident and tried to meet up again to make things right. We had such a great chemistry and I saw his as becoming a lasting, regular client...as did he. Other than that....mind your own business ...like you and everyone else here has never made bad choices or mistakes! And the name calling really makes you look mature huh sweetie!