Bob Beckel Fired By Fox Again.

Ivan the chimp learns to cut/paste. by next week he'll doing calculus

Ivan the chimp learns to cut/paste. by next week he'll doing calculus

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Quit pretending you are a chimp wacco.

Quit pretending you are a chimp wacco. Originally Posted by bamscram

you got no game, chimp. quit milking the goat.

Hopefully he at least got to finger f*** that Kimberly chick Originally Posted by WTF
she's all mine!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!
  • DSK
  • 05-20-2017, 08:03 AM
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/atto...beckel-firing/

One of my favorite shows is The Five, now on at 8:00 PM CT. I enjoy Bob Beckel's no nonsense form of old time Liberalism.

He makes it plain that what the Democrats stand for now is far removed from his Democrat beliefs.

But now he is gone again. Not for something he said on air, but a "insensitive" remark to a black technician.

I guess in today's world, everybody is looking to get offended. Big payday. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Beckel is just another liberal who considers blacks inferior and that they need saving. He covers it up by yelling that conservatives are racists. Perhaps he cannot handle the internal conflicts inherent in liberalism?

He is a typical member of the "white left" that is destroying the West.
you got no game, chimp. quit milking the goat.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Quit pretending you are a chimp, and keep licking assholes.
They wouldn't hire you to deliver coffee, moronic buffoon. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Does that mean he won't be getting the gloryhole franchise then ? Time to call assup and let him know about these potential " business opportunities " !
They ought to hire Fox Sports 1, Garbage Time's trashy little host, Katie Nolan, to take his place....and put her dressing room right next to Hannity's.
They ought to hire Fox Sports 1, Garbage Time's trashy little host, Katie Nolan, to take his place....and put her dressing room right next to Hannity's. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

https://imgur.com/YmhzlfT can't get the gif video of this to show.