"Show Mata your Love thread"

A COCKSMITH???? LMFAO. HE LIKES IT IN THE ASS AS MUCH AS HE LIKES TO FORCE IT ON OTHERS.
So I see one of matas' pink knights, velvet kisses asked to have her account disabled.. I WONDER IF THAT COULD BE DUE TO mata ?? This could be another victim/casuality from mata's well known ways............
So you again with the untruths. Snaggle how many times do I have to embarrass you on all your BSC ideals?. So your so dumb to say I force women to do anal?. Lmfao ya right stupid, not one provider ever has said this troll bs. Now your teeth being rotten is a real fact and has been proven. Why do you hate women that like Greek just because you don't?. A provider doing Greek is not being forced, it's a menu item... Are you that stupid?. Another fact is that you offer bbfs but lie(how unusual)on your post. Since you have so many deceptions around you IAM surprised you haven't blackmailed a hobbyist. In truth you are a danger to see with a live in pimp and your vindictive nature. Lol. Yes IAM a badass and a gentleman to all providers except you. You lie with trolls and do not deserve my respect. Good luck at the soup line.
How long you gonna be a pussy and hide from me you useless fag rapist?
Got to keep picking on the girl brave enough to stand up to a rapist pussy!
Fucking coward! I'm gonna find your address shithead!
So I see one of matas' pink knights, velvet kisses asked to have her account disabled.. I WONDER IF THAT COULD BE DUE TO mata ?? This could be another victim/casuality from mata's well known ways............ Originally Posted by winn dixie
More than likely got no business due to siding and aiding the rapist coward.
Wouldn't doubt that is why SL is gone too.
Are you that mad you still have to lie and confuse me as RED. Bareback was reds favorite from what I hear. You will never be a gentleman that is something you will always lack. As you still insist I provide bareback is dumb. That's what you think. I have not one review that says so. It's all in your head. Your so screwed by not being able to schedule. So I will let you continue with your lies. I'm sure it sucks to come back and not have the same respect as you think you had before. You had one thing right. You are the king of kings which you are the king of jackass's and rapist. I wonder how many ladies are laughing because they know you are full of shit. Oh yeah where's your reviews. I have more than a couple of pms where ladies have told me that y'all's session did not go well because of you. So think what ever Mata cheon. Like I said I've alerted all ladies. No one will ever book with Mata Leon AKA Mata cheon. I've had enough with you. All I have to do is sit back and watch from now on. So easy to get under your skin that all you have in return to say is all lies.
And it's good to know it takes you a whole day for to have a come back. If you had actually finished school or attended school you would not need a couple of days.