Trump to visit El Paso. He is not welcome there.

I don't think so.. not if he said he wasn't going, because El Paso asked him not to go.

of course they might then accuse him of trying to renege on the half million! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if he refuses to go .. ara ya gonna vote for him?

He'll go because his ego for better or worse is bigger than El Paso.

He'll take it as a challenge

more on El Paso shortly ... you'll love it!

new thread alert!!
if he refuses to go .. ara ya gonna vote for him?

He'll go because his ego for better or worse is bigger than El Paso.

He'll take it as a challenge

more on El Paso shortly ... you'll love it!

new thread alert!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I guess you fell asleep, I don't see the new thread. his going or not will not impact whether I vote for him. I think it is dumb for him to take it as a challenge. nothing positive will come to Trump. do you remember the plexiglass he stood behind, during his 4th of July, Lincoln Memorial address? he will need one in El Paso, and if he uses one, it will look absurd.. preaching against violence and hatred, behind bullet-proof glass.. El Paso residents will probably mock him afterward, for insulting their peaceful city.
I wonder if he’ll go to one of his border camps for a photo op?

Are you aware that Laredo offered the Feds a city owned building for a dollar to house migrants instead of tents under the bridge, and the gumment said no.

Trump will find the best taco bowls west of Trump Tower down there.
I guess you fell asleep, I don't see the new thread. his going or not will not impact whether I vote for him. I think it is dumb for him to take it as a challenge. nothing positive will come to Trump. do you remember the plexiglass he stood behind, during his 4th of July, Lincoln Memorial address? he will need one in El Paso, and if he uses one, it will look absurd.. preaching against violence and hatred, behind bullet-proof glass.. El Paso residents will probably mock him afterward, for insulting their peaceful city. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

no. just had a little errand to run. you'll love it. has to do with your thread about customer service. TWK style. and a new one too. be patient grasshopper.

I wonder if he’ll go to one of his border camps for a photo op?

Are you aware that Laredo offered the Feds a city owned building for a dollar to house migrants instead of tents under the bridge, and the gumment said no.

Trump will find the best taco bowls west of Trump Tower down there. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you mean ILLEGAL immigrants .. yes?

so yeah they said NO TO ILLEGAL INVADERS!

BAHAHAHAAA

still thinck you want these mass shootings to happen so you can falsely blame it on Trump. and the forum is waiting for that list of racist Trump supporters. if you want to take the easy button just name me.

i won't mind.
It’s pretty obvious who supports white nationalists/supremacists in this forum. I believe you see that kind of talk on here because it’s easy to slip into fantasyland on a whooker board.

I doubt anyone has the balls to act out in public like we do here.

No need to name names or accuse anyone.

They know who they are.

And so do we.

Keep raving TWK.
I see why the mayor thinks their being brave; Hillary carried El Paso 3:1 over Trump and no republican challenged Beto. Nice and safe for anti Trump dissent. Trump is coming and if I was the mayor...I'd remember Dallas, 1963.
It’s pretty obvious who supports white nationalists/supremacists in this forum. I believe you see that kind of talk on here because it’s easy to slip into fantasyland on a whooker board.

They know who they are.

And so do we.

Keep raving TWK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Ara ya gonna name me or not??

i'll name you. right now. you are a supporter of mass murder because you hate the President of the United States, Donald J Trump.

so keep blaming Trump, advocate of mass murder.

thank you valued poster!
I hope the El Paso visit goes okay. I think it is a bad idea for Trump to go. he's only going because he feels he has to. maybe he can bring the half million he owes in a brown paper sack? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Half a Million for what?
Half a Million for what? Originally Posted by Levianon17

well! how crafty of CT! he guessed my new thread. standby posters!

and bottom line .. trump DOESN'T owe them shit
Trump owes them their dignity.

He should stay away.
I wonder if he’ll go to one of his border camps for a photo op? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's only your queen AOC...

https://www.rt.com/usa/462837-aoc-pa...ention-center/

They know who they are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You talk a lot of bullshit and dig holes you can't get out of.
YR you don't know anything about me...and I'll leave it at that.
P.S. When you're pointing fingers...you're pointing three back at yourself.
  • oeb11
  • 08-07-2019, 09:14 AM
See TWK's thread on that!
referring to a "debt" of $500 K
Well, many hispanics support Trump... and, well everyone knows Beto is an idiot

And don’t say a word about EGO, O’Dumbass had a huge ( misguided ) one.
Wrong. Just plain wrong.

Trump owes them their dignity.

He should stay away. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider