Palestinian protesters in NYC!

So the dumpocratic party can be anti semitic w/o being anti semitc Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Of course not, they make the rules.

It's like God, God isn't good or evil, he's just RIGHT. And he's RIGHT because he says so. And God decides what is good or evil at a whim.
Seems like it’s open season now for Jews in America. I wonder why they still vote for the anti-semitic Democratic Party. Go figure. Originally Posted by bambino
Simple, they've been told that GOP is the root of evil. I've seen postings in the journalism department that in some ways reminiscent of 1930s Germany. They allow no room that Fox news might be right once in a while. They are not allowed to question the orthodoxy of those in charge. To get a captive population to consider a new point of view you have to push them off their old beliefs. First, the Jewish people have to doubt the sincerity and concern of democrats before they realise rank and file republicans are their friend.
Yup I agree Germany 1920 to 30s and nobody see s and corporate media is crickets